‹ Prequel: Fiction

Almost Easy

Faded Memories

**Back to Lexus POV**

I was awoken early in the morning by the sun burning my eyes, and a loud noise coming from outside. I groaned and got out of my bedroom. I walked into the kitchen to see Jade and her boyfriend's band called, "Faded Memories" getting ready to eat breakfast that Jade was currently making.. I felt a nasty feeling in my stomach. I hate breakfast, I don't know why, I just do.

"Why'd you ass hole's have to wake me up so early? I kinda planned on sleeping in today.." I said annoyed. I never get a decent amount of sleep anymore.

"Sorry, Lex! The guys have exciting news!" Jade told me as she served breakfast.

"GUESS WHAT!!!" Nick told me as he started jumping up and down. Nick is the drummer for "Faded Memories."

"WHAT?!?!" I said trying to sound as excited as I could. I'm not really a morning person, as you can tell.

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR MOTHA FUCKA!" Derek shouted happily as he waved his fork around. Derek sings in the band, and is also Jade's boyfriend. They guys are barely starting out and just got signed a couple months ago, so this is a big deal for them.

"Congrats guys! You all deserve it!" I told them honestly. They really did deserve this.

"And I'm gonna go on tour with them as well, I'm gonna be their merch girl!" Jade told me.

"What? So I'm gonna be left here alone for who knows how long? Well this sucks. " I told them bummed out. What the fuck am I gonna do while Jade is gone?

"Well there's something else...we want you to come with us! We need another merch girl cause Jade can't do it by herself and we kinda have no one else to do it.." Derek told me seriously.

"What about our jobs?" I told Jade.

"I got that covered. I told Boss yesterday, and she said it was alright." She told me giving me the biggest smile.

"HELL YEAH! TOUR!" I told them! I love going to concerts, and I'm excited to help promote "Faded Memories" They're awesome

"Who are you guys touring with?" I asked.

"Oh a bunch of bands, we're only opening up for the headlining bands, but its still exciting! Its kinda like Warped Tour, but way better!" They told me excitingly.

I'm just happy to finally be getting out of this hell-hole.

"We're gonna be in our little van, touring all over the U.S! WOOOO!" Shouted Marty, he plays guitar.

"Well doesn't that sound exciting?" Jade said sarcastically. She never liked their van.

"So when are we leaving, so I can pack my shit? Oh and how long will we be gone?" I asked.

"We're leaving in two days, and its gonna be a four month tour." Marty said.

"SERIOUSLY?!?!" I said surprised. This is awesome.

"Seriously!" Jade said jumping up in down. Tour for four months, this is probably the best things that has happened in the past 3 years of my life. Things are finally starting to look good. Then my mind wandered off to Zacky, but I forced myself to think of something else. I'm not going to let him ruin my happiness right now. I sighed. I miss Heather, I wish she was here, she'd love to come on tour with me and Faded Memories, but I'm sure she hates me for leaving.

**Zacky's POV**

I was drinking some water in the studio's lounge when Jimmy came into the room and told me , "Hey Zack, can you pick up Heather from work?"

"Uh, I don't think she wants me to pick her up.."

"I know, but this is your perfect chance to tell her your side of the story finally. I'll text her."

"Alright Jimbo." I said getting out into my car, and driving to McDonald's.

When I pulled into the McDonald's parking lot Heather saw me and instantly glared at me.

I stopped next to her, and she got into the car.

"So I guess I'm suppose to listen to your side of the story." She said somewhat annoyed.

"Thanks.." I mumbled as I started to drive. Lets hope she understands because I'm sick and tired of her hating me.

"What happened that night, with Gena, wasn't my fault. The whole night she was trying to get me alone. I tried to slip upstairs UN-noticed my her. But she cornered me and started to mouth rape me. I tried pushing her off, and then Lexus showed up. I tried to tell her, but she wouldn't listen. I am so so sorry. I miss her everyday Heather. I do. I even thought of killing myself, but I knew I couldn't because of the fans." I finished.

"Are you actually telling me the truth about what happened with Gena?"

"Yeah.."

Heather sighed and said, "I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you before. Gena is a skank and I should of known. I had actually forgiven you a long time ago, i just, it felt better for me to blame someone. You know?"

"Yeah I know what you mean." I honestly did. I've wanted someone to blame all these years, but there was no one to blame, but myself. I should have been more careful...I should have ran after her when I had the chance.

The rest of the car ride was somewhat quiet.

"So what's the deal with Eric?" I asked. Eric was her boyfriend, but lately they've been arguing a lot. He keeps on ignoring her calls and forgetting to pick her up from work. He sounds like a real fucking asshole.

"I have no idea. I'm just going to call him in the morning" She said looking out the window.

I dropped her off at her house, then drove away. I had to start packing my things because our tour is coming up, there's a bunch of bands like BFMV, Atreyu, Disturbed, etc. and a bunch of other beginner bands. Its gonna be huge.

My mind wandered off to Lexus, like it always does. I wonder what she's doing right now, is she thinking of me? Probably not. Some people wonder why me and the guys didn't bother to continue looking for Lexus. Well she left for a reason, she didn't want to be here anymore. She wanted something else, something better, so why would we prevent her from being happy and finally getting away from it all? What she doesn't know is that when she left, she took us with her. Things here were never the same...all of us got extremely too close to her.

Brian and Michelle took it really hard, they had always wanted a daughter, and then when they finally got one, she got ripped away from them too soon, and its all my fault. I miss her, I want nothing, but to hold her in my arms right now and kiss her. I want to talk to her about how my life has been hell without her, and how I want to marry her and be with her forever. I sighed. I've been stuck inside my head too long. I love you Lexus Amanda Haner.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3

Thank you so much Lala23 for making me the awesome banner (:

& thank you to everyone who has been commenting xD You know the drill..lol