‹ Prequel: Fiction

Almost Easy

Heather has herself a crush.

Jade and I were packing all the things back into the van, with the help of the guys, and we had to soon all get ready because Bullet For My Valentine was throwing a party to start off the tour. Jade hasn't asked me any questions about what happened earlier, and I respect that.

It's so weird being back into my family's lives. I think its a good thing...but at the same time I have a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Are you ready to go?" Nick asked us.

"Yep!" Jade and I replied together. When we arrived at the party, it was actually quite packed since it had all the bands, and their staff. I got some drinks, and then I saw Heather walk over to me.

"Lex! Shit it was hot as hell out there. We sold so much fucking merch!" She told me as she got herself a drink.

"Oh dude I know, I was dying. We also sold a lot of merch, which is surprising since the guys aren't that famous yet."

"OH, I got to see Faded Memories live! They're actually really good, way better than I expected. They seem like pretty cool guys." She told me and I saw Jason Berry approach us.

"Yeah they're really nice, I think you'd all get along."

"Hey Heather wanna go dance?" Jason asked her. I saw Heather slightly blush, but went with him anyways. I arched an eyebrow at her and she just shyly smiled at me. Looks like Heather has herself a crush.

I started walking around, getting stopped by random people and they would introduce themselves to me, etc. I was sitting in a more secluded place outside, having a sip of my drink when I felt someone sit next to me.

"Hey.." I recognized the voice to be Zack's. My heart started beating extremely fast, but I kept myself cool.

"Hey."

"Lexus, what happened that night..." He started, but I interrupted him.

"I don't wanna hear it Zack." Memories of that night flooded back to me, and I felt like I was going to cry, but I held it in.

"But...you have to hear me out, please?"

"No."

"Lexus, I love you." He told me as he looked me in the eyes. I looked away.

"Please stop." I said as I got up and went back inside, in search of someone I knew. I have to stay away from Zack. I can't go through that again. I spotted Ronnie and went up to him and said, "Dance with me?"

"Sure!" He said as he grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor. I have to get my mind off of Zack. I want to be with my family. I won't let him ruin me anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short, I know.

I'm running out of ideas lol. Damn this stupid writers block! >.<

Make me feel better? :P

<3 you.