‹ Prequel: Fiction

Almost Easy

I'll prove it.

We had just arrived at the next venue, after driving for several hours, and we were staying in a hotel. The band wasn't paying for it, the tour was so that was awesome. It's huge! Too bad we were only getting to stay here for one day. I started walking around the hotel when I got bored. We didn't have to go set up, for another 4 hours or so. When I was walking around I ran into Dad in the lunch room, getting a snack.

I ran up to him and gave him a big hug, then said "FATHER!"

"DAUGHTER!" He replied to me then said, "Oh my gosh you scared me at first, I thought it was a psycho fan trying to rape me or something!" I started to laugh and got myself some coffee.

"So how are you liking the tour, sweetie?" He told me as we sat down.

"Its alright, it can get a little annoying being stuck in a van with a bunch of guys and one girl, but its good, I guess. The only thing I hate is being out in the hot sun trying to sell merch!"

"You should do merch for us!" He told me.

"No, I'm with Faded Memories, they kinda have no one else to do it for them, and after Jade let me live with her this was my way of helping them out, ya know?"

"Yeah, I understand. I haven't told your mom that we found you, wanna call her?"

"OF COURSE!" I said excitingly. I love my mom, I really do. I missed her so much.

He took out his phone and dialed a number, who I assumed to be my mother's. I waited and then he said, "Michelle! Babe, there's someone I want you to talk to!" He said grinning at me.

"Okay, hold on." He said again and passed the phone to me. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"Hello?" I heard her voice on the other line.

"M-Mom?" I stuttered.

"It can't be.....Lexus?"

"Yeah its me..."

"OH MY GOSH! How are you? How did they find you? When? Why did you leave us?" She told me as she started to cry. Tears started going down my face, and Dad looked over at me sadly.

"I'm fine Mom...I do merch for one of the bands on tour, and they found me only about 2 days ago...I'm so sorry for leaving. I had to get away from it all, I felt like I was only making life harder for everyone..so I just left, I'm so sorry, I love you mom."

"Oh, I love you too Lexus, wow this is so unbelievable. Please stay in touch with us Honey, what's your number?"

I told her my number and then I gave the phone back to dad. He said he was going to head back to his hotel room, but I just stayed there drinking my coffee.

I then felt someones hands cover my eyes and someone whispered "Guess who?" sending shivers down my neck.

"Hey Zack." I said as I turned around to see his jade green eyes staring at mine. He leaned down to kiss me, but I stopped him. He looked at me questioningly.

"Zack, what are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like.....are we dating or?...."

"Well...I guess it isn't really official so, Lexus Amanda Haner, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He told me lovingly as he held my hand.

"No."

"No?"

"No. Zack, I love you, but....I don't want to be in a relationship with you, yet. I mean, I'm just getting comfortable back with my family, and I just don't want to have any problems with them. I love you, but I don't think I'm ready to be in a relationship with you again."

He looked completely crush, he held on to my face, and said "Lexus, I promise you, if you get into a relationship with me right now, you won't be making a mistake. I'll prove it to you baby, I'll treat you like you deserve to be treated, I love you." He leaned in to kiss me again, but I moved, again.

"Zack, I'm serious. I'm not ready for this again." I told him looking into his eyes. He sighed, and looked down.

"Alright, I understand, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop trying." He said looking back up at me with a smirk on his face.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I said arching an eyebrow at him in curiosity.

"You'll see..I have to go get ready for the show, love you!" He said as he hugged me and walked out of the room.

I stood there, wondering. What did he mean?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to my last 3 commenters: Rawr_ItsHeather, RainBow BalLooN, and kayteexrockstar (:

I'm starting to get more ideas for this story (:

3 comments for the next update ;)

I LOVE YOU!