‹ Prequel: Fiction

Almost Easy

Silly Rabbit, Trix are for Kids!

Its been about a month on tour, and it has been very interesting to say the least. Heather and Jason finally confessed to everyone that they were dating. I knew since a while ago that something was going on between them, but I chose not to say anything. When Heather told Jimmy about Jason and her, Jimmy freaked out, but soon accepted it after a while, and then Heather finally called Jimmy 'Dad' which was a big shock to all of us. Jimmy was extremely happy though.

In this past month Zack has been doing random little things for me, trying to prove himself to me. I'm really starting to warm up to him again, but I'm trying to be more mature this time. We were currently sitting on the bus, going to the next venue. Dad invited me over to the A7x bus this time, so we wouldn't be so crowded in the 'Faded Memories' van. I was in the kitchen area with Zack and we were getting random snacks from the cupboard because we wanted to watch a movie since there was still a couple hours till we arrived to the next venue. We woke up extra early this morning, and pretty much had nothing to do.

"Do you want Frosted Flakes or Trix?" Zack asked me showing me the cereal boxes.

"I don't like breakfast. I think I'm just gonna get a cookie or something."

"Haha you know, this reminds me of that one time we made pancakes." Zack said smiling at the memory, and then my dad came into the room.

"You guys did not make pancakes that day, you made some other ugly mutation of a pancake. Those things were gross. Why are you guys up so early?" He asked tiredly.

"Dad, you're just jealous that my pancakes were better than yours-"

"Your pancakes? OUR pancakes,I helped you make them you know..." Zack interrupted. I threw some cereal at him, and continued talking to my dad. Zack stuck his tongue out at me.

"And, I don't know, we just weren't tired anymore, why are you up so early Dad?" I asked Dad. He just shrugged and got himself some cereal.

Zack and I got our breakfast and walked over to the T.V. and put in the movie, "Half Baked."

"Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids!" I said stealing Zack's cereal and hiding it behind me, trying not to spill the milk in it.

"Give it back!" He said jumping on me.

"NEVER! Ah get off me, you're gonna make me spill the milk!" I said laughing as I tried to put the cereal down. I succeeded and looked up to see my dad looking at Zack and I with a raised eyebrow. The position we were in right now, with Zack on top of me, looked really wrong, and it is not the position you want to be in with a guy when your dad walks into the room.

"Lexus....." Dad started, but I interrupted him.

"It is not what it looks like, we were just playing around, Dad." I giggled as I pushed Zack off me awkwardly.

"Honey, can I talk to you privately?" He said as he walked into another room.

"You see what you cause!" I told Zacky jokingly, and he stuck out his tongue out at me again.

I followed my dad into the other room.

He looked at me and said, "Listen Lexus, I see you've been getting really close to Zack again, but I know I can't forbid you from seeing him anymore because you are now 21 years old, so you can make decisions for yourself. I believe you have learned from past mistakes, and I know you're going to be more mature about things, but I want you to know that I'll always be there for you Lexus. If you ever need me or your mother for ANYTHING, don't hesitate to call us. We don't want to lose you again, ever. So please just be careful, and I know you'll make your decisions more wisely now, and even if things don't turn out the way you plan, just know that we will always be your family, and we will always be here for you no matter what." He then kissed my forehead and gave me a hug. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Thanks Dad, I love you." I told him as I hugged him back tightly.

"Run along now." He told me smiling. I smiled back at him and gave him another hug before I went back into the other room with Zacky. He was eating his cereal, and looking at the T.V. with his glasses on. He looked so cute. I got my cookie and sat in the spot next to him.

Zack looked over at me and said, "So what was all that about? Was he mad?"

"No he wasn't mad, he just wanted to tell me that I could go to him or mom for anything that I ever need." I told him as we started watching the movie. Somewhere in between the movie Zack managed to put his arm around me and we lay on the couch together, until we eventually fell asleep.

"Lexus..wake up." I felt Zacky poke my cheek and I swatted his hand away. He laughed then said, "We're at the venue. You gotta go to your merch booth."

"Fine, fine. I need to look for Heather first, so I'll be headed to your merch booth." I told him.

"Okay, I'll walk you there then." When we were headed to the merch booth Zacky stopped me and I looked up at him curiously.

"What?" I said with an arched eyebrow.

"Can...I hold your hand?" He asked shyly, as he looked down. I could see him blush and I smiled.

"Okay." I told him grinning.

"Really?"

"Mhmm" I said as he laced our fingers together and we headed towards the merch booth, hand in hand.

When I got there, I saw the last person I ever expected to see. Rhonda. Yeah, remember her? The school slut, I got into a couple fights with her, and punched her once. Yeah, that Rhonda.

"Rhonda? Seriously what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked her, in a bitchy tone. I don't care, I hate her.

"Bob here, is my brother." She said grinning at him then at me. She looked at Zacky and I.

"Oh I see you two are back together, I can't believe you're back with him after what he did to you." She told me, like she knew everything. The bitch hasn't changed.

"You don't know anything!" I told her, taking my hand off of Zack's getting ready to punch this slut in the face, but Zack held me back.

"Come on, Lexus. Lets go." He said as he took me towards my merch booth, which was really far away from theirs. Bob glared at Zack,so I assumed he still has a crush on me. Dad told me the other day about how he found Bob's diary and how it had many disturbing things about him, and me, and how Bob thought I was beautiful, and that Zacky never deserved someone as good as me, and that Bob would make such a better boyfriend, etc. Some pretty fucking creepy shit!

Rhonda then fakely smiled at me, and blew me a kiss. I just want to punch her right now.

I sent Heather a text message that said , "Heather! Get to your merch booth NOW, you will not believe who is there!" Heather is going to flip when she see's Rhonda.

Zack walked me to my booth where I saw Jade sitting down reading a magazine.

"LEXUS! I MISSED YOU!" She said as she ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"I was only gone for the night!" I said laughing.

"Yeah, but I still missed you, the guys are boring as hell." She told me, and then went back to her original position, reading the magazine.

I looked over at Zack and he said, "I have to go get ready Lexus. Stay away from Rhonda okay? I love you." He then hugged me, and went on his way. I smiled at him and sat down next to Jade.

"You guys are so cute, when are you gonna give the poor guy a chance? I think he's proven himself worthy to you. Hell, if I wasn't in love with Derek, I would take him myself!" Jade laughed.

"I'm getting there, Jade. Patience my friend." I told her grinning. My grin then faded when I saw Rhonda walking over to the merch table. She came, and was being her usual bitch to me, and I was about to punch her again until Jade said, "Lexus, you can take a break to calm down, I'm fine for now." She told me hugging me.

"Thanks Jade." I then headed towards Heather's booth.

"What did Skanky Rhonda want?" I asked Heather as I approached her.

"No idea, Bob is her brother I guess. And she was accusing me of fucking Jimmy to become merch girl!" She told me.

"Oh god, Gross!"

"I know exactly."

"I mean don't get me wrong, Jimmy is attractive but he's your dad"

"I know." She said glaring over to Rhonda's direction. We talked for a while, but then I decided to go back to my booth, so that Jade wouldn't be alone.

"Well I'll catch you later." I told Heather as I hugged her.

"Alright Bye Lexus."

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful, after the guys from 'Faded Memories' came out and signed a couple things, we packed everything into the van's trailer, and then we all went into our little van, this time I decided I wanted to stay with Jade, and we were on our way to the next venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated in a long time, but I was trying to think of more ideas, you still love me right?

3 comments for the next update (: What was your favorite part, and how are you liking the story so far? Any ideas?

I love you guys <3