Status: Comment if you read and are undisgusted.

Wicked

Teddy & Esther

Curious glances were cast in the direction of the little girl clinging to the man's inside-out pocket as they passed through civilization. Did she feel safer holding his pocket than his hand? Had to be, this didnt seem out of the oridnary to them. If anyone had bothered to follow the duo, further confusion would have sprouted as they trooped into the land beside the town's starting freeway point. She released her hold as they faced each other. "Hit me." Esther said.
"What?"
"If you want someone to really stop, you must hit me."
"You know I dont like hurting you." Teddy murmured.
Esther tilted her head. "No? I enjoy hurting you." No sooner had the words left her mouth, than her fist crashed into his ribs.
Clenching his side Teddy backed up. "Hey now." he protested.
"Hit me!" she urged.
"N-Ow!" he stammered as she smacked his chin. "Cut it out."
"Make me!" She kicked his shin and punched the other theigh.
"Leena." Teddy warned.
"My name's Esther!" she snapped. Grabbing the collar of his shirt, she pulled his head down and slammed her knee into the middle of his face. Stumbling as blood squirted from his nose, Teddy's fist finally connected with Esther. She sprawled onto the ground as he recovered. Glancing up at him she asked: "Was that so hard?"
"Just get on the road already." he replied as Esther got to her feet, touching her own bloodied nose with little concern.
Esther stuck her tongue out as she crossed onto the street. Closing her eyes, she willed her face to swell with sadness. A sob escaped her, a tear rolling down her porcelain cheek as a car approached. She glanced at Teddy as the car's horn beeped out. "What if I were to run towards it? Would you mourn me?" she wondered.
"Stay still, or no spanking." Teddy replied.
Scowling she stared at the car, challenging it to hit her. She would make him cry without touching him, see renewed love in his gaze and new levels of hatred for himself.....then the car swirvled and she screamed at it in disappointment. Esther blinked several times as the car screeched to a halt, more tears raining down to her cheeks as she ran towards it. A shakey woman exited the car. "O-Oh my god, are you okay?" the driver rested a hand on Esther's shoulder as she lowerd her head. Before the stranger knew what hit her, something sharp pierced her spine as Esther's hand clamped over her mouth.
"It's okay," Esther whispered as Teddy twisted the knife. "You're going to heaven."
"Yeh, you're lucky." Teddy told the dying woman, exchanging glances with Esther. "We dont get to go there."
The driver grew limp in their grasp. Smiling, Esther poked inside the car to pop the hood while allowing Teddy to toss the body inside the trunk. Esther had strapped herself in by the time Teddy claimed the driver's seat.

Teddy sat on a park bench, facing away from the park itself. "Still on the swings?" Teddy asked lifting Esther up as they pretended to play Airplane. Gazing over his head, Esther's eyes focused on Zack and Gracey Hollander. She nodded. "Well they'll tire of it soon." he murmured settling her onto his lap.
"Hi erm..sorry, I dont usually do this but..." a blonde-haired woman greeted. Esther felt jealously rumble within her as Teddy glanced at the stranger.
"Something I can help you with Miss?" he asked with a smile.
Apparently the blonde had regained her composure. "I've..been watching you for a couple minutes now and I just wanted to say how nice it is to see a single father being a good dad." she answered.
"Awe well thank..." Teddy began.
"He's an excellent lover as well." Esther interrupted.
"I-I'm sorry?" the stranger stammered.
"You should be." she replied.
"Esther." Teddy warned. Turning slightly she pressed her lips against his, earning a startled noise of disgust from the stranger. As they separated, they could see the tense stranger stomping away. "Damnit why'd you do that?" he demanded as Esther crawled off his lap, now sitting beside him.
"Why do you think?" she responded curtly.
"That was attention we didnt need!"
"Yes. She didnt need your attention."
Teddy glanced over his shoulder at the Hollander children. "Alright they're done swinging. Go play nice." he ordered.

"This is a beautiful home Ms. Hollander." Esther smiled.
"Awe well thank you. Arent you the sweetest thing?" she replied touching Esther's cheek and it took Esther's every last fiber not to rip off her face right then and there. "Why dont you three play in your room while I fix lunch?" she suggested, glancing at her children.
"Okay!" Gracey agreed.
"C'mon Esther." Zack added herding her upstairs. Esther smiled knowingly, lowering her head as if shy. She knew he liked her. He was older than Gracey who was the same age that Esther appeared to be. Why else would he hang out with two 9 year-olds?
The children's door was barely closed when there was a knock at the front door. When Ms. Hollander opened it, there stood Teddy. "Susan." he greeted breathlessly. Yes after all that time in prison where she had put him, he still loved her...even as he let himself in as she scrambled for the phone. "Dont bother, I cut the power." Teddy said closing the door behind him. Susan spun around, staring at him with wide eyes. "We have some unfinished business..."
"T-Teddy Bear, not again. We tried this, it didnt..."
"YOU DIDNT TRY SH!T." Teddy spat. "I!" he patted his chest aggressively. "I tried to make us a family and you threw it back in my face! Even after you betrayed me, shattering my heart into so many pieces.....that Esther had 'em lodged under her fingernails when she mended me."
"Esther? Oh my god.." Susan murmured. "Teddy you have an illness.."
"Illness," Teddy jeered. "Ya think gay folks have an illness too or is that just who they are, hm?"
"T-Teddy..." Susan stammered backing away.
I know what I am, and I got news for ya..." he leaned in slightly. "Esther's like me.." he said softly.
Esther glanced over her shoulder at the door nonchalantly as Susan screamed her children's names. Her eyes traveled from the slit throat of Zack to Gracey sitting opposite her. "Now. We're going to play Russian Roulette, and you wont point the gun at me or you end up like your brother..." she announced, spinning the revolver. Esther offered Gracey the gun. "Bullet in the brainpan is a much less painful death than what Zack got. Or so I would think." she mused, glancing at the pool of blood. Her dark eyes returned to Gracey. "But I'll be honest I dont think of it often. I just kill....we just kill. Teddy and I?" A new gleam of terror streaked Gracey's face. "You know who I'm talking about dont you? You and your mother had him, the perfect father and lover..." Esther gripped the gun, pulling back the hammer as she aimed it at Gracey. "And you tossed him aside. Your mother thought she was better than him." Her hand shook, face twitching as a tear leaked. "Even now he's proving to her how wrong she is. He's raping her you know. Her whimpering is floating up the stairs. How dare she be unwilling." Esther raised the barrel of the gun to her temple and pulled the trigger - it clicked blankly. Smile spreading on her lips she offered Gracey the gun again. "Your turn." Gracey lunged for the gun and tried shooting Esther. Once again the gun clicked blankly. Esther's knife slashed upward from the base of Gracey's throat, splattering her face with blood as Gracey fell backwards Esther wiped at the blood as she stood, focused on Gracey's shuddering body as fresh blood gushed from the wound. "Maybe you'll join the rest of your family in the clouds." Esther said standing over her. Seeing the light fading from her eyes, Esther added with a smile: "Or the pit." Esther kneeled, watching Gracey's blood mingle with Zack's, coating the wooden floor in bright red. Her fingertips traced the surface of the liquid, then she scooped a handful of blood, sat cross-legged and began to paint on the white walls. She dapped her fingertips into the pool of blood collected in her palm, etching crude flowers and treetrunks. (*cough*)
"C'mon now." Teddy greeted. Esther glanced at her bloodsplattered lover. "We need take a shower before we leave."
"To rinse off her sex smell?" Esther replied.
"Do you want a bath or not?" Teddy pressed.
Esther brushed her hands together as if the blood were cookiecrumbs, oblivious to the blood droplets spotting the wall. She wiped her hands on her dress as she stood. "Yes Daddy." she said.
"Then come here." Teddy urged raising his arms. With a gentle laugh, Esther splashed through the pools of blood and jumped into his arms. Moving towards the bathroom, Teddy hugged Esther tightly like a daughter, then kissed her passionately like a wife.

....And they lived evilly ever after. The end! ♥