Vampires can Love Too

Day Off

I woke up and saw that Ren was still asleep. He had his arm around my waist and I snuggled against him. I heard him talking in his sleep then.

“Ooh Aura..Yes..”

I blushed, what was he dreaming about? Suddenly he woke up groggily.

“Hey sweetie,” he breathed in my ear.

I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss. He didn’t seem satisfied with just a quick kiss though. He kissed me deeply and passionately. We ended up kissing for ten minutes. When he broke away from me I asked him what he had been dreaming about.

“Why do you ask?” He replied, his voice bashful.

I laughed and told him what he had been saying in his sleep.

“Uh, oh yeah..”

“Well what was it?”

“You were feeding me cheesecake,” he said embarrassed.

“Oh,” I laughed.

“Yeah it was my favorite food when I was younger, I actually haven’t dreamt about human qualities in my dreams before. I wonder why I dreamt about that?”

I shrugged and then he got a gleam in his eye, “What did you think I was dreaming about?”

My face turned really red and I refused to answer.

He answered for me, “Did you think I dreamt about making love to you?”

He said what I was thinking but what I didn’t want to say. I nodded and kept my head down.

“You dirty girl.”

I felt my face flush even more.

“It’s cool though, I would have assumed the same thing if it were me.”

I laughed nervously and Ren kissed my cheek.

“Do you want to skip work today? I know yesterday was taxing on both of us so I can fix your manager’s mind if you’d like.”

“That sounds good, yesterday was pretty stressful.”

Ren brought me close and hugged me tightly, “I love that we’re going to get all night to hang out, instead of only hanging out for a couple of hours.”

“Me too,” I breathed. We lay in Ren’s bed, which felt extremely comfy, for another hour before getting up and going to the living room.

When we went into the living room and sat down on the couch, I saw Karin walk in a little while after us.

“Hey big brother,” she said not noticing me right away.

When she did she jumped up in the air, “What are you doing here Aura?”

I laughed, “The sun was already out so I just spent the night here.”

“Oh,” Karin said calming down.

“Are you going to work tonight Aura?”

I shook my head, “Nah. I’m just going to take a day off since yesterday was so stressful.”

Karin nodded, “Well I’ll be here but I’m going to go to bed at eleven.”

I had forgotten Karin wasn’t like normal vampires. “Okay girl so you told me you were a un-vampire and that means that you release blood instead of sucking it. What else makes you a un-vampire?”

Karin opened her mouth but Ren answered for her, “She’s basically like a human. Sunlight doesn’t affect her, nor does running water, or onions.”

Karin looked annoyed, “I was going to tell her Ren!”

Ren shrugged, “It doesn’t matter who tells her. Facts are facts.”

“Y-eah,” Karin said annoyed.

“I’m thinking we should go clubbing,” I told Ren.

“Now that is a good idea,” Ren answered.

Karin left us then and we went out to the city to find a club.We found a club called, “Purgatory on Earth.” It sounded intriguing. We paid fifteen bucks together and went inside. There was smoke and I figured it was dry ice. Most clubs used dry ice. There were orange, black and yellow lights, Halloween colors, and a lot of people dressed up as vamps

I thought that was pretty cool. They were playing Fall out Boy and Ren and I went out onto the dance floor. A hip-hop song started playing as soon as the Fall out Boy song ended. I started dirty dancing against Ren and he started to shake his hips and grind against me. We did this for a while until I told him I wanted to get a drink. We got off the dance floor and went to the bar area. Ren got a bud light and I got wine. We drank our drinks and Ren started chatting to me.

“You were pretty hot on the dance floor baby.”

I laughed and got seductive, “You were turning me on with all that grinding on me.”

Ren smiled naughtily as he took a drink of his beer. “That was the point of the song sweetie,”
he said casually.

“Don’t tell me you weren’t doing that on purpose to turn me on, because I know you were.”

Ren turned pink, “Okay so maybe a little.”

“Hah! I knew it,” I replied and took a sip of my wine.

After we drank for a while we left the club and went back into the city.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!! Hope you guys enjoy!