Vampires can Love Too

Killing the Vampire Hunter

We were walking in the city when I saw the vampire hunter and his uncle ahead of us. I
stiffened and Ren asked me what was wrong. I told him and he looked serious all of a sudden.

“What do you want to do?”

Ren frowned, “How about we kill the vampire hunter’s uncle, maybe that’ll make him back off and then we can fix his mind so he doesn’t think vampires exist anymore.”

I gasped, “That’s ingenious!! If we kill the stronger vampire hunter and fix the weaker vampire hunter’s mind it’ll work like a charm.”

Ren grinned at me, “Ready?”

I nodded and we went to where they were standing.

Winner turned around and said, “Hello can I help you two?”

“Yeah why don’t you and your friend come with us?”

I mesmerized him with my eyes and he nodded. He turned to his uncle and told him to come with him. His uncle looked at us and frowned. He didn’t look as if he would be as easily persuaded.

“Can you come with us?” Ren said his eyes enthralling.

At first he didn’t seem persuaded but then his eyes got this daze to them. We took both of them into a secluded alley and I pounced on the uncle, ready to kill him. He struggled against me though and I wondered why. Wasn’t he under Ren’s trance? He yelled at me to get off him. I tried to bite him but he kept pushing me away. He was stronger than I thought.

“Ren!! He’s not under your trance anymore!!”

Ren gasped and got up close to him. He looked into his eyes but he didn’t seem to be falling for it again.

“What’s going on?” I said as I was thrown off and tossed to the ground.

“Well I’m not the best at putting males under a trance. So maybe that’s it.”

I nodded, “Let me try then.”

“Go for it.”

I got up in his face then and tried to put him in my trance. He didn’t seem to be falling for it though. I gasped as I was pelted with onion juice. I yelped and staggered back. Why was he fighting back? I looked over at the younger vampire slayer and he was just standing there transfixed, like he should be. I frowned and looked at Ren.

“Looks like this will be a harder battle than expected.”

I sighed and said, “Yeah. Well let’s try to kill him then.”

Ren jumped at the vampire slayer and tried to take a bite out of him. He pulled out a gun though and I froze. I felt immobilized. This was just like an earlier dream I had. I gulped but Ren went and tried to kick the gun out of his hands. He held on as long as he could but the gun went sprawling on the ground. I let out a relieved sigh.

I ran up to him and smacked him in the face with my foot. He went sprawling back but he didn’t fall. He was proving to be a lot more formidable than I thought. He growled and then reached for his gun. He picked it up quickly and aimed at me. I froze again. He shot and Ren ran in front of me.

“NO!!” I cried my voice loud and scared sounding.

A wooden bullet came out but Ren grabbed at it and caught it. He flung it back at the vampire hunter and it hit him square in the chest. He groaned and fell to the ground. I clapped my hands but then he got back up. He pulled out a mace and I wondered where he had been hiding it. It was pretty big and I felt scared. He ran at Ren and swung it in the air. It hit Ren in the shoulder and he cried out. I let out a scream and started panicking when I saw blood dripping down his shoulder.

Running towards the vampire hunter I jumped on him and began to bite him. He struggled and kept hitting me so I was forced to mangle his neck more than I intended to. He let out a blood curling cry. I saw Ren get behind him and hold him down. I kept draining his blood until I felt him twitch less and less and then I finally felt him limp underneath me. I took my fangs out of his neck and Ren unlatched himself from him as well.

I leaned down and listened to his heartbeat. His heartbeat sounded like it was gone. Satisfied I got up and nodded at Ren, “He’s dead.” Ren smiled and then went over to Winner who was starting to come out of the trance. He turned to me and I went over to him and put him under a trance again.

Ren came over, put a hand on his head and started to fix his memories so that he would forget vampires existed. This took ten minutes. Afterwards we took him out of the trance and he looked around lost.

“What am I doing here?” He said panicked.

Both of us looked at each other and laughed.

“What’s so funny?”

“Oh, you were just telling us a joke and told us that you couldn’t tell it unless we were here in this dark alley.”

“Oh okay,” he said seeming to be sated with that answer.

But honestly I don’t see how he could be satisfied with that answer.

“Well I’m going to go now I have to get home now. It’s rather late and I have school tomorrow.”

I nodded and he left. I sighed and Ren smiled, “We did it.”

“I know!! I can’t believe it!”

“Let’s go tell your parents and mine about it.”

“Okay I’ll tell my parents and you tell yours.”

“It’s a deal.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry!! I've been busy and I didn't get a chance to update this story! I hope you guys enjoy it! I'm thinking of ending it soon, but if you guys want some more I'll definitely consider adding on to the story.