Vampires can Love Too

Birthdays are Special

“Why didn’t you tell me your birthday was coming up?” I asked Ren the next day when I ran into him.

He gulped and his eyes narrowed, “Who told you that?”

“Your sister,” I replied.

He groaned and growled, “I could kill her!”

I brought my hand up to his and said, “Stop avoiding the question. Why didn’t you tell me?”

He looked into my eyes and sighed, “I’m sorry Aura but I didn’t want to tell you because my birthday’s never been that special to me. Besides I didn’t think you’d be interested because you’re a vampire like me. Vampires don’t care about petty things like birthdays.”

I frowned, “You doofus! Why did you think I wouldn’t care about something as special as your birthday?”

“You think it’s special?” He asked me surprised.

I nodded, “Of course I do! If you had never been born I would have never met and fallen in love with you.”

This caused Ren to blush and look away from me.

“Please, don’t tell me to not care about it. I love you and I want to do something special for your birthday.”

“Like what?” He questioned.

I giggled, “It’s a secret.”

He laughed, “I should have known you were going to say that.”

I smiled at my love and said, “Come on let’s go and have fun. I’m off work now and I want to spend some more time with you.”

Ren grinned my way, grabbed my hand and started leading the way to who knows where.

We ended up going to a romantic movie. Instead of watching the movie though, we mostly kissed. It was pretty hot and I ended up getting turned on more than I thought I would. The movie on the screen ended too quickly for my taste.

We left the movie theater after it was over and wandered around the city for a while. I started getting thirsty then. I told Ren this and he admitted that he was thirsty too. We hypnotized two people to go into the alleyway with us. We drank from them and they moaned in pleasure. They dropped to the ground when we had drained them. Racing off we left them and headed to Ren’s house.

“Aura, it was nice hanging out with you,” Ren said running a hand down the side of my face.

“It really was,” I responded smiling.

Ren leaned into me and his lips grazed mine. We kissed hungrily for a while but then we had to part. I still had work the next night. As I left the thought of Ren’s lips on mine made my skin flush. I wondered what I should get him for his birthday. I wasn’t sure what to get him but I knew it had to be special. He was a one of a kind guy and he deserved to be treated as such.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter after what feels like an eternity. I'm sorry for not updating this in so long. I'll try working on it, but I don't know how far I'll get in it. I've been uninspired to write for a bit, until today.