Vampires can Love Too

What's Karin doing with him?!

What am I going to do about the vampire hunter? He’s obviously not going to be that easy to kill, and I don’t know how to kill him without causing a ruckus. Vampire hunter’s always have relatives or people who’ll avenge them. I sigh and try to fall asleep, it’s now dawn. I need my beauty sleep or I’ll be very cranky. I fall asleep and darkness takes over.

I wake up to an empty house when I wake up. That’s not unusual though. I look at the time, it’s nine ‘o clock. In thirty minutes I’ll have to work at Julian’s. I decide to kill some time, looking for some fresh blood. I run through the woods, like a hunter, searching for her prey, which is pretty accurate. I stumble to a stop when I see the vampire hunter on the edge of the woods. What’s he doing here?

I glance around ahead of me, hoping he’s alone. To my relief I realize he is. This is my chance, I can kill him!! But should I? Others will surely find out and it won’t be long before they find one of us vampires and kill us all. I gulp, what should I do? It’s so hard to figure out!! I decide to watch him with my better than human eye sight. I can look a lot farther than a human can. Imagine the distance a good set of binoculars can see. Magnify that by ten.

That’s about my eye sight. I watch him, but I don’t see anything out of the ordinary. He just appears to be having a walk. Hmm, that’s really strange, even peculiar if I think about it. He’s got to be looking for something, but what? I trail behind him slowly because he starts to get out of my eye sight. I notice he approaches someone then. I don’t know who it is their back is turned to me. When they turn around I gasp, it’s Karin!!

What’s she doing with him? Doesn’t she realize he could harm her, or worse kill her? I fight every urge in my body to leap in front of her and protect her. What if she doesn’t know he’s a vampire hunter? But how could she not? He’s so painfully obvious. No, she has to know, but she probably has a plan up her sleeve. I’m not sure if I should help her or just watch them. I decide to call Ren, maybe he’ll know what to do. I punch in his cell number.

Karin gave it to me after I told her I was seeing Ren, good thing too. I put it to my ear, hearing it ring the first time. I tap my foot impatiently after it’s rung for three times. I’m about to give up when he picks up on the fourth, almost fifth ring.

“Ren Maaka speaking, who is this?” I hear his silky voice say.

I resist the urge to scream out everything that’s happening at once.

“It’s me Aura,” I say trying to keep my voice from becoming panicked.

“Oh, hey baby,” Ren says putting on the charm.

I sigh, “Ren this isn’t the time for that.”

Ren’s tone changes immediately, “What’s wrong?”

I try to explain calmly what I’m witnessing and after I’m done there’s a minute of silence on the other line.

“Ren?” I ask.

“I’m coming,” He says curtly.

“Wait Ren, what if my assumption is right and your sister has a plan?”

Ren laughs sardonically, “My kid sister has a plan? Give me a break, she probably doesn’t know she’s in danger. I have to save her Aura, I hope you understand.”

“I do, need the directions to where I’m at?”

Ren chuckles, “Yeah that would help a little.”

I laugh and give him the directions.
♠ ♠ ♠
More. After forever I know. Forgive me! >.<