Vampires can Love Too

Plan

Ten minutes later I feel a hand on my shoulder and look back at Ren.

“Do you have a plan?” I ask him.

He nods, and says, “I need you to come with me though, it’ll look suspicious if I’m alone.”

“Yeah it would,” I reply and Ren takes my hand.

We run to the back of where the vampire hunter and Karin are at.

“Follow what I do,” he whispers in my ear.

I nod and still holding my hand we walk up behind Karin and the vampire hunter.

“Karin? Is this your new boyfriend?” I hear Ren ask as we get closer.

Karin turns around and when she catches sight of me gapes but then regains her composure.

“No Ren, you know Kenta’s my boyfriend.”

I gasp, so she is dating Kenta!! I had a feeling!

Ren scoffs, “Good because this guy is bad news.”

Karin glares at Ren, “Why?”

Ren laughs, “Are you kidding me Karin? Just look at him, he’s old fashioned, a bit too virtuous and he looks like he hunts vampires.”

Karin’s eyes widen and she glances back at her friend.

He looks at her and sighs, “It’s true Karin, I hunt vampires, think what you will.”

Karin slowly backs away from him.

Ren gets closer to the vampire hunter and says, “I’m sorry sir but if you’ll excuse Karin she needs to come home, it’s past her curfew.”

The vampire hunter nods, “Goodbye my love.”

Karin laughs nervously and follows us. Once we’re out of the vampire hunter’s sight Ren turns all big brother on Karin.

“What were you thinking seeing a guy like that?!” He rants his voice angry and loud.

Karin sighs, “I’m sorry brother but he’s a classmate and I ran into him after work.”

Oh, I had forgotten Karin didn’t work night shifts the entire week. That was only me.

Ren looked disgusted, “Did you even know he was a vampire hunter?”

“No, I wouldn’t have been talking to him if I did.”

Ren sighs, “Well at least you have some common sense.”

Karin fumed, “Some? Give me more credit than that!”

Ren frowned, “Whatever, I just wanted to make sure you were okay but now I’m going out with Aura.”

Karin looked annoyed but didn’t say anything, “Fine I’ll be at home if you need me.”

Ren waved goodbye and when Karin was out of sight turned to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one! :D