Sequel: You Are Loved, Baby.

Shattered Secrets

10.

I was caught off guard when the person who opened the door wasn't one of the guys from the band but I instantly recognized him as one of the men who had smiled at me when we were leaving Johnny's bar with Bronx screaming and crying in my arms.

"Yo, Jason, let them in, fucker!" a voice called, making the man at the door, Jason curse at him and then turn back to us with a smile. "Come on in," he gestured and Amanda grinned at me while she squeezed my arm in excitement.

"Thanks," I grinned, catching on that this was the band's long time friend Jason Berry, one of the twins. I followed an eager Mandi into the fairly large room where the men of Avenged were sitting around nursing beers and laughing loudly at something someone had said.

The teenage couple who had been here before us walked in timidly, taking in the sight before them. I grinned to myself as the band's attention turned to us. It was then that I smirked at Mandi mischievously, making her smile melt from her face as she automatically became nervous at the sight of that cheshire cat smile.

"Hey Johnny," I called, waving slightly, "My friend Amanda here, thinks you're hot. She dreams about you and imagines fu-" A hand slapped over my mouth before I could finish my sentence. Everyone in the room laughed and Johnny smirked, as did I when I peeled Mandi's painted nails from my cheek.
I shrugged at the girl as she turned bright red and cowered into herself, her confidence from earlier this morning when she had yelled out to Syn suddenly disappearing.

"I should kill you," Mandi grumbled, hiding behind me slightly as the men watched us with amusement in their eyes.

"Yeah," I said, "You probably should've done that before we came in here." I smiled to myself as another round of laughter went through the room, "Too late now though," I warned, giving her a look, "It's all free game now."

I turned towards where the guys were sprawled out, Jason Berry having joined them and began to introduce myself. "I'm Nissa Chambers." I waved slightly. "But you might also know me as one of the women that thinks Syn is incredibly hot. More specifically the one who's friend announced it from the large, yellow Hummer earlier. I would've told you myself, but my friend Mandi here has a sick fetish for yelling out windows at sexy men." I shrugged and Mandi looked at me wearily, most likely wondering where all my confidence had come from so suddenly.

The teenagers introduced themselves as Kellan and Lorelai and soon enough the guys were introducing themselves just for the hell of it. "I'm Matt," the familiar man with the lip piercing and bulky frame said, smiling so much that his dimples popped.

"I'm Zacky." The chubbier one said, his snakebites glinting as he waved and nodded, his black hair flying around and into his green eyes as he roughly rubbed a hand towel over it.

"I'm Johnny, but you already know that," the shorter one joked, making all the guys grown at his lame attempt but chuckle because we all knew that, that was just his personality.

Finally the man who I'd come to claim as my semi-favorite in the group began to talk, "I don't really see the point of this," he said, raking his fingers over his brown hair to make sure that none of it had fallen out of place since the last time he did that, "But I'm Synyster," he smirked, taking another drag of his cigarette.

The twins introduced themselves as well and I noticed Matt Berry staring at me intently as the other Matt, M. Shadows, asked us if we wanted anything signed.

I rolled my eyes. "Duh." I stated like it was obvious, smiling at the man so that he'd know that I was only joking. Kellan and Lorelai got their things signed quickly seeing as L.A had installed a 11 PM curfew for anyone under the age of 18. It was after that, that I realized that I really didn't have anything for them to sign besides my shirt so I asked them if they could.

"Will you guys sign my shirt? I really didn't bring or buy anything else... yet."

"Of course," Zacky said with a polite smile, making his way over to me with a metallic marker. He wrote his name across my ribs, dotting his 'V' so that it looked like a smiley face. Matt came over next and signed next to that, careful not to write on the tombstone that said 'foREVer'. Johnny wrote his name at the bottom of the shirt and handed the marker to Syn who smirked and wrote his signature just underneath my collarbone. Had I not been wearing a shirt he would've signed his name across my cleavage and he obviously knew it.

I rolled my eyes and bit my lip as he took a step back then sat back down on the black leather couch, grabbing his beer and taking a swig while crossing one leg over the other, his ankle on his knee.

"Didn't you want to get a poster signed for Bronx?" Amanda asked, making me tear my eyes away from the cocky rockstar, "You know, so that he wouldn't feel so bad about not being able to come?"

A sound to the left of me caught my attention and I turned to face the twins as they talked quickly and quietly, making their words slur together. Then they both turned to look at me with smiles. "We thought that we'd seen you somewhere before," Matt stated matter a factly.

"I saw you at Johnny's bar," I told them nonchalantly, shrugging as I did so.

Both of them nodded quickly as my information seemed to jog their memory. "Yeah, we remember now," JB told me, "Was that your son who wanted to come?"

I nodded, smiling at the very thought of my little boy, "He's a huge fan. Just about disowned me for not letting him come along tonight."

My eyes wandered over the band and they were all looking at me slightly strangely. I immediately became confused as ran my fingers through my hair. "What?" I asked bluntly, sitting down on a chair, my eyebrows raised at Amanda as she giggled.

"You're a mom?" Johnny questioned incredulously, waving his hand towards me.

I blinked a few times. "Uhm, yes? I have a son." I told them but it came out sounding like more of a question than an answer, "He's four. His name is Bronx."

Zacky whistled from his spot on the couch next to Brian. "Damn, I wish my mom looked like you." The entire room laughed and Amanda nudged me, making sure that the compliment didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Thanks." I grinned. "Although I think I'd be creepy as hell if my dad was as good looking as any of you guys, my thoughts would scar me for life." I grimaced, adding a sound of "yuck" at the end as everyone laughed, Mandi included, her embarrassment wearing off.

"True," Zacky murmured after he stopped laughing, which made me laugh.

A man who was covered in tattoos opened the room to the room we were in and peaked his head in and addressed them all, "We're leaving in five guys." The man told them, tapping his watch.

I sighed to myself, "I guess that's our cue to leave, huh?" I asked, standing up and adjusting my shirt.

Mandi groaned loudly and whinned, "So not fair."

I rolled my eyes. "You act worse than my son."

She grinned and shrugged her shoulders. "Do not," she muttered, lightly pushing me, "I just appreciate good company."
I laughed in disbelief. "You just pushed me, Mandi. Bronx even knows not to do that. And plus, we'll just have to come back."
"Yeah, because he cares if you're mad at him, unlike me," she challenged sticking her tongue out like a true child, "And I guess you're right. It's not like we'll never be at another show."

I grinned and turned my attention back to the band, about ready to say goodbye to everyone when a voice spoke before I could. "You know," he said, making me look to Synyster Gates, "Why don't you two stick around awhile?"

"Yeah," Matt agreed, "Come hang on the bus for a bit, we could use some entertainment."

I chuckled at the double meaning and shook my head. I looked straight at the self-proclaimed guitar god and answered, "I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate you inviting me back to your bus. She didn't look very stoked when Mandi proclaimed that I'd be plenty eager to sleep with you. And that didn't even touch the topic of my undying love for sexy brown eyed guitarist who don't wear sleeves," I joked, laughing as everyone else chuckled.

"You know, I'm almost flattered that you know what color my eyes are," Syn said, standing up and pocketing his pack of smokes, "But you know, I think my girlfriend would beat my ass for that."

I chuckled and nodded knowing that he was almost serious.

"But really," Zacky said, catching my attention, "You two should come have a couple of beers with us. That's all."

Mandi sighed and swung her car keys around her finger. "The designated driver has hit her limit," she murmured sadly, shoving her car keys so far down in her pocket that you'd think she'd never want to find them ever again.

I snickered at her crestfallen attitude receiving looks and smiles from the guys."Hey," I stated, "I take care of a kid twenty four seven, this 23 year old can drive me around tonight. Plus," I shrugged, "She barely drinks anyway."

The guys lead us back to their bus soon after that same tattooed man came back and told them that their stuff had already been loaded onto the bus and that Disturbed would be coming back to gather their things soon so they really had to go.

The guys just nodded in understanding and grabbed their beers. Syn swung his arm over my shoulder as we exited the venue and I scolded myself for getting caught up in his features. His deep brown eyes, his incredibly but very ostentatious smirk and the way his hair stayed perfect, even after an hour and a half of jumping around a stage.

The two of us followed the rest of the guys back to their tour bus and Syn punched in a code before the door opened and he led me inside. But his smirk turned into a smile and then a grimace when he saw Michelle sitting there, her own expression going from excited to angry.

"Why the hell are you bring a girl back here, Brian?" she demanded to know while standing up from where she sat on the couch with her sister, Valary.

Brian shook his head and pulled away from me. "'Chelle, it's not like that," he said, trying to calm her down as the rest of the guys and Amanda came walking up the steps behind us, the Berry twins having detoured off to their own roadie/techie bus.

Michelle continued to yell at Syn and I could see that persona flying out the black tinted windows and Brian Haner Jr. come back to slap him in the face as his outraged girl friend yelled about 'bringing a whore back'.

I rolled my eyes and decided that it was time for me to cut in, seeing as I was the person who had caused this little debacle. "Excuse me!" I called loudly, catching the attention of the fighting couple, a glare coming my way from the blonde woman, who I assumed to be nice in different circumstances.

"You're Michelle, right?" I asked politely, smiling at the woman in a non-threatening way.

She scoffed at me and then nodded after a slap to the leg from her sister, Valary.

"Hi," I greeted, "I'm Nissa."

Michelle rolled her eyes, "Yeah and?" she asked, folding her arms over her chest.

"I'd so be into Brian here if I wasn't already into Mandi over there, so no worries," I said bluntly, making everyones in the compact area obviously stunned. Mandi rolled her eyes at me and the girls nodded their heads, Michelle with an embarrassed smile on her face.

"I'm sorry," she stuttered out, "I didn't-. I thought-"

I cut her off as I chuckled, shaking my head at the situation. "I'm just kidding, Michelle. But I'm not into guys with girlfriends," I said, elbowing Brian in the gut, "It's a major turn off. So don't worry, I'm not that kind of girl. I actually have a fiancee waiting for me at home, babysitting my kid."

Michelle nodded in relief, knowing that my little joke had been away for me to stop their fighting and break the tension in the room.

"Actually," I murmured, "I just came back with the guys because they decided that I'm fun and entertaining when I'm stuck in a little room with Amanda." I pointed to where Mandi stood next to Zacky and she waved slightly.

"Oh. Cool." Michelle stated, taking a seat back on the couch as Syn rolled his eyes and stormed off towards the back of the bus in what I guessed was frustration from the almost-fight with his longtime girlfriend.

Matt rolled his eyes. "I'll go talk to him." He silently followed after him.

I smiled awkwardly, as Mandi and I stood there, the other two guys having already thrown themselves down into the first available spot they could find.

Valary scoffed. "How rude," she mumbled and stood up, walking over to us. "I'm Val." She smiled, offering her hand to me.

I shook her hand and smiled, "I'm Nissa Chambers. This is my best friend Amanda James," I introduced us both as Mandi shook Val's hand as well.

"Well, take a seat." Val grinned, motioning to the area around us.

I sat down on the edge of the couch next to Zacky and he wrapped his arm over my shoulder almost like it was instinct to do so. I shrugged to myself and leaned my head on his shoulder, watching the small T.V. screen in front of me. Mandi took a seat at the booth closest to her that seemed to be part of the kitchen table and shrugged at me as if to say, "What now?"

I shrugged back, just enjoying being here and away from home for awhile as Johnny and Zacky talked about some technical thing that went on before the show. A few minutes later the other two rockstars rejoined us and Brian threw himself down next to me, angrily as Matt took the free spot next to Val who was to my right, next to Michelle.

I smiled at Brian, hoping that I could get him to calm down and he smiled back uneasily. "Chill," I murmured, shifting so that my head was on his shoulder and my feet were strewn across the left handed guitarist who merely shook his head at me.

"You try being out in the pit at one of your shows," I challenged, smiling as the guys chuckled.

"It's brutal, right?" Val asked, finally glad that someone understood.

"Yeah!" I said, sitting up quickly, "Those big guys just toss you around like a ragdoll," I said, my eyes growing wide with excitement from the memories, "Or they decide it's alright to get just a little too close." My breathing hitched just slightly as I recalled the adrenaline rush; the over-sized men shoving and the women's annoyed looks when you maintain your spot on the barrier, and the guys who wrap their arms around your body to hold onto the railing in front of you, hoping to keep themselves in place and subsequently blocking you from the moshpits.

"What happened?" Matt asked, obviously concerned about what was happening at any of his shows.

"Nothing this time," I answered with a nonchalant shrug, "It's just in general. Sometimes you get guys who think they're sly when they 'accidentally' grope you."

Val nodded pointing a finger in the air as to say that I was right. "Some guys are sleezy," she agreed, "When they see someone attractive they just happen to get too close."

"And then sometimes everyone is really awesome," I said, taking a look at the people who were actually sitting around me, "And you have nights like this." I leaned back against the seat and took a look at the human beings sitting with me. "It's just incredible."

"You alright?" Zacky asked, all eyes on me.

"She's fine," Mandi answered with a laugh, "She's just thinking about how no one is ever going to believe that she actually ended up here, seeing as she's totally not cool enough at all."

I grinned at her and ran my fingers through my hair before lazily flipping her off. A sense of wonder instilled in me so deep that I didn't even really care about her playful mocking. She grinned, nodding just once as though she could feel it too.

"That a girl," she said, her light eyes boring into mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! This will be continued in chapter 11 which should be up sometime tomorrow seeing as I have tomorrow off of school and I usually end up writing then.

And as for my Pursuit of Granger Story, it's on hold... temporarily. It's more of a story that I update when I don't have anything else to write... Because that story bores me to death. I don't know why are one bothers to read it.

But umm. I'm going to tell you guys about a couple of my other stories, okay?

Memories that Vanished. Is a story about M. Shadows suffering from amnesia. The worst part is that it's his wife telling the story about how she makes it through with out telling her lover, best friend, and husband about their two children. It's pretty good I think, a little choppy, but everyone else seemed to like it.

"What's so funny?" Johnny called from the pool, his arms wrapped around his girlfriend, where he stood next to Brian who was just about to throw my 47 pound little boy past the three foot line, where he knew Vladimir couldn't reach.
"Brian's face if he throws Vladimir past where he is standing,"
The guys 'oohed' as Brian turned around the other way and threw Vladimir into the shallow end, sending me an innocent smile as I rolled me eyes.
"You've got to teach me how to do that," Michelle laughed, nodding her head.
- excerpt from Memories that Vanish.

Accidents Happen. is a story about Zacky Vengeance cooping with Jimmy's death. I wrote it after Jimmy died, my first ever actual story so it's pretty heart felt and makes me cry every time I read it. It has a sequel and stuff and I really love it because it helped me get past the death of The Rev and it's my feelings put into a fictional character who grew up with man, and how she copes with loosing the man who literally saved her life.

We were finally laughing while remembering all the wonderful things Jimmy did in our lives instead of morning over all the things he wouldn't be able to do again. I guess it was our time, our time to put the pictures back up and remember that Jimmy would have wanted something more then what we had been giving his memories, Love. Jimmy would want us to love the things we could remember about him, not hate the fact that all we had left was the memories of who he was. -Excerpt from Accidents Happen.

So... check em out? Just take a look and leave a comment either on this stories comments or which ever one you choose to look at. :)