Sequel: You Are Loved, Baby.

Shattered Secrets

23.

Heat radiated off of the both of us. But Brian's body heat wasn't enough to stifle the chills that were descending down my spine. Brian's lips left warm spots on my skin and it was like his brown eyes could see right through me.

I was in pure ecstasy as we continued, Brian was gentle yet he knew what he was doing. He paid close attention to how I was feeling, to what I wanted. But mostly I just wanted him. It was surreal to be in this position and I couldn't think straight. He was gorgeous and perfect and consumed all my thoughts. It was immature and wrong, but I'd never take it back.

Our bodies were slick with sweat, yet the friction was unbelievable. I threw my head back, not even wincing when it came in contact with the raw-iron head board, far to caught up with the man here, the man making me feel such wonderful things.

I watched him and he'd catch my gaze and then smirk. He'd thrust faster and I'd moan again and his smirk would grow wider and he'd lean down to kiss me. His tongue would slip into my mouth and explore, once more giving me the chills that had been all but forgotten in my relationship with Greg. But I didn't think about Greg during this moment. Brian was the only thing on my mind.

I watched how he moved, so swift and quick. His hands that were holding him up placed by either side of my head. I took time to look at every single piece of him, every single tattoo that adorned his body. Our legs were tangled, my hair was flying out and laying on the surrounding pillows like makeshift blanket. Brian's eyes would scan over me here and there and he would lean down to place gentle kisses to my skin and then to my lips. I would reach up and pull him to me by his hair.

He threw his own head back when he released. His loud moan threw me over the edge. This was a side of Synyster Gates that I had only heard about, this was the reason for his cocky smirk and arrogant persona. And from this moment I realized that he had good reason. Synyster Gates was good at what he did and even better in bed.

Brian continued for another moment, before we finished and then he pulled himself over to me. I laid on my stomach with my head on his sweaty chest, just underneath his 'Forever' tattoo and I traced the one on the left of his chest that said "Blue Blood".

Brian wrapped one arm over my back and played with my matted hair. His left arm came up around his body to rub my arm. This was a tender moment, something that I had never thought would come from Synyster Gates, at least not directed towards me. But I realized that this wasn't Syn, this was Brian in his entirety. Syn was the type to leave after sex but Brian was the type to lay down after not caring that his hair no longer stood spiked but fallen and now framed his face, sticking to the sweat from our activities.

Brian pulled the dark colored blankets up around us and kissed the top of my head. My eyes drooped, reminding me of my tiredness from earlier. I turned my head to look at Brian and I placed a kiss on his jaw, then another and another. Then finally Brian leaned down so that I would kiss his lips and I did.

I laid back on his chest after that. Content with just being there with him. And all the insecurities about sex that I had with Greg didn't even surface during my time with Brian. My fears about not being good enough weren't on my mind while Brian was in control. Brian made me feel good and I didn't worry about him feeling good either, because it was prominently on his face the whole time.

"Mm," Brian murmured as we laid there, him still rubbing small circles on my arm. "That was fucking amazing."

"Mhm," I agreed, "It was."

I kissed Brian once more and decided that it was time for sleep to take over. So I let it, Brian holding me to him, the sweat on our bodies mixing and becoming cold from the air. But body heat and blankets kept me warm as I drifted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! :D
This is the first scene that I've written like this. I didn't want to go all out and describe the sex because well, I just didn't. So I did it like this.
I hope it's not too poorly written. /:

But leave me a comment telling me what you think. (I loved the amount of comments that I got on the last chapter. 8 is my favorite number.)

So comment!