Status: On Hiatus

Adopted by the Volturi, & I'm Blind

Nine

Maemi's P.O.V.

I woke up happy and full of energy as always. The Cullens were talking downstairs and I could hear someone snoring softly, probably Renesme. I got up from the bed and skipped to the closet. I knew Alice had filled it with my clothes while I slept. I grabbed a towel, fresh pair of undies and bra before going into the connecting bathroom. Taking a quick shower I changed and wrapped the shower around me.
"Alice-chan!" I yelled and heard her coming upstairs. Her hummingbird heartbeat following her as she did. She was just as excited as I was and I could hear her clawing through my closet for a second before finding what she wanted me to wear.
"Your welcome." she said. "Now let me do your hair!"
"Okay." I allowed her and then she started curling my hair. I've never curled it before because it took too much time but Alice did it super fast.
"You're done! Now let's go shopping with Rosalie, Nessie, Esme, and Bella. We'll probably take one of the guys to carry our bags." she said as I slipped on my shades. She knew why I had to wear them because she had seen a vision of me before.
"Where will we go shopping?" I asked.
"Seattle, there's more variety there than Port Angeles. Come on let's go!" she said and put on a pair of flats for me. She carried me piggy-back style down the stairs and skipped the rest of the way to the living room.
"Hahaha, let's do it again!" I cheered but stopped once I was set down.
"Midget!" Emmett said to me while trying to hug me.
"Bad Emmett! Next time be quiet or do it in the forest, please? I don't want to be traumatized!" I said and playfully smacked his hands away.
"Sorry about that, Maemi." he apologized and succeeded in hugging me which didn't allow me to breathe.
"Can't. . . Breathe!" I managed to choke out.
"Sorry." I could practically hear his pout.
"There's one way you can make it up to me, if you'll accept it." I whispered.
"Fine, I'll do it." he said, giving in. I could hear Edward chuckling knowing my plan and Alice was practically beaming I think.
"GOOD! You'll be the one to carry our bags whilst we're shopping! ONWARD TO THE KITCHEN!" I yelled and walked to what I think is the kitchen. I was right when I started smelling the food. I went to the fridge and opened it, trying to smell something appetizing. Turkey slices, orange juice, lettuce, strawberries, ketchup- wait, STRAWBERRIES!!!!
I got the whole plastic carton out and began to eat each of the strawberries, leaving the leaves on the top. I got full after my eighth so I stopped and put the rest away. I will save those for later.
"Okay, I had breakfast." I said and Alice took my hand and we skipped to the garage. Well, I just followed because I hadn't been here before. We took two cars and headed off to Seattle.

-- Time Lapse (shopping scenes kind of bore me) --
Maemi's P.O.V.

We got home and there was Jacob and a couple of other wolves. Emmett said the other two wolves were Leah and Seth Clearwater. Whoop, more wolves. Jacob immediately raced out and hugged Nessie. Bella mentioned something about an imprint thing that makes them love each other. Weird, but cute, little odd but cute.
I went inside and laughed a little as Emmett picked up the mountain full of bags. I ran two the couch and flopped down on it, taking up the last of the space. There was only two spaces and one of them was Emmett's favorite spot on the couch so that's kind of why I sat there.
"Domo, I'm Maemi!" I told the other two shape-shifters here.

Seth's P.O.V.
She was pretty, really pretty. Her hair was stark black and went down to her waist, her skin looked soft and very pale, full pink lips, heart-shaped face, and a um, very nice figure. She was lounging on the couch before she introduced herself. Maemi, is that Japanese? I saw Edward nod his head at my inner-thought (Whatever) question.
"Hi, I'm Seth." I told her, she smiled and gave me a hug.
"Hello Seth!" she yelled and then hugged Leah who hadn't introduced herself.
"I'm Leah, Seth's older sister." Now she introduces herself.
"Pretty name." Maemi said. "I wonder if my strawberries are still here? Excuse me!"
She ran off towards the kitchen and I could hear her rummaging through the fridge. Out of nowhere she stops and screams "NO!!!" really loud.
"My strawberries are gone! Who kidnapped them! Oh, burrito!" We all started laughing at her random outbursts. I guess she found something to substitute strawberries with. We can all perfectly hear her put the burrito in the microwave for a minute. It beeps and she skips into the living room holding a burrito that probably wouldn't fit in her mouth.
"So, what next people?" she asked, dragging out the 'o'. Suddenly she takes a huge monster bite out of the burrito, devouring at least a fourth of it.
"Did you just take that huge bite out of the burrito?" Jasper asked, shocked.
She holds up her hand signaling that she needs a moment. She chews three times before swallowing it down.
"Freaking best burrito ever! And yes, Jasper I did bite the burrito. I am a growing girl who needs her nutritional value. I don't know if the burrito has any of that but it tastes good and I'm hungry." she said in a serious voice before laughing.
"I'm just kidding, it's a gift." she told him and took another monster bite out of the burrito. After a couple more bites she finished the whole freaking burrito. She puts everyone in the pack to shame when it comes to eating.
"I thought you were going to get full halfway through it, but that was awesome! Go shrimp!" Emmett shouted, pulling Maemi into a hug.
"I'm still hungry. Emmett make me food!" she said and shoved him (more like tried) towards the kitchen.
"Why me?"
"Because,"
"Because?"
"Because you're Emmett."
"Okay then."
I look around the room and everyone has a WTF look on their face.
"I can't believe he actually fell for that. At least I get food, yay for me." Maemi told herself and then plopped down on the couch in between Jasper and me.
"You do know that Emmett has never cooked before, right?" Rosalie told her.
"Oh crap."
That's when the smoke alarm came on.
"Stupid microwave!" Emmett's voice was heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so fucking sorry people! Half of a filler, but she gets to meet Seth and some hilarious bits (well I hope they're funny)
Sorry it's so late, it's just that I've been having problems with computers, school, friends, family, and I had dental surgery so I was in pain for two weeks. Life is hectic but I'm in spring break so they'll be another chapter soon.
Thank you to all of you who commented and reminded me to update (I have a bad memory).
See you later peoples!