Status: On Hiatus

Adopted by the Volturi, & I'm Blind

Two

“So Mr. Aro, have you decided to adopt a child?” Miss Lily said. I could hear them talking from the room next door. I wasn’t nosy, just curious.
“Yes I have, Lily. I’ve decided to adopt Maemi. She’s such a sweet child, it would terrible if I didn’t adopt her.” Aro said.
YAY!!! I’m going to have a daddy!!! I was jumping up and down like a madman, but I didn’t care. I was going to have a family! I could cry over the happiness, but I was just too happy to cry.
“I guess you overheard us, Maemi.” Lily said , and I heard her foot tapping against the hardwood flooring. Guess I was caught.
“I didn’t mean to, I just happened to hear. Hehehe.” I said and scratched the back of my head.
“Oh well, it doesn’t matter. So, Maemi, will you be my daughter?” Aro asked me.
“Yes!” I said and ran to his voice. I hugged his long legs and he stumbled back a couple of steps. Though he eventually hugged me back, curse his tallness. He makes me feel shorter than I already am, I will grow though. I WILL GROW!!!
“Then come on, Emi. I’ll help you pack your things. We’ll be just a moment Aro.” Lily told him as she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The plane landed, and I held firmly on Ar-, I mean Daddy’s hand. I’d never been on a plane before, and quite frankly, they terrified me. I never want to go on one again.
“See that wasn’t that bad was it?” he said, chuckling at the end.
“I still don’t want to go on it again. So where do you live Daddy?” I asked him as he led me somewhere.
“In a city named Volterra, in Italy. I live there with my wife, your new mother, and my brothers. Along with a group of other people.” he told me. Instantly I grew nervous.
“Um, how many people are there?” I asked.
“Don’t fret my dear, everyone will love you. Come along now, it’s rather late and I don’t want you to stay up late. So I’ll introduce you to everyone in the morning.” he told me as we left the airport.
The ride was silent, and I was getting tired as I leaned against my new dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, and sweet. Just like Maemi!!!
Who knew Aro could be a father figure?