Status: On Hiatus

Adopted by the Volturi, & I'm Blind

Six

“So, Cullen-kun, where do you live?” I asked him.
“My children, Esme, and I live in a small town called Forks in Washington. Do you know of werewolves?” he asked me.
“A little. Only what Uncle Caius has told me, and it wasn’t good. He’s a big meanie sometimes.” I told him.
“Well, we live with a different kind. They prefer the term of shape shifter and they can turn into wolves at any time they want. They also eat a lot and sometimes come over to our house.” Esme said.
“Okay! As long as they don’t eat me I’m good!” I said laughing.
“And I did NOT mean that literally.” I said walking to my seat on the airplane. We sat in first class and there was hardly anyone with us.

---- Heading to the Cullen Mansion/House ----
Edward’s P.O.V.
I could hear Carlisle and Esme’s thoughts as they rode back home. Though they had somebody else wit them, a girl. They were thinking about her being Aro’s daughter. So I guess Alice’s vision four years ago actually came true.
She seemed like someone Alice, Emmett, and Nessie would like. She was a happy person and always cracking jokes, so she could probably help Jasper when she’s around him so he could only feel her happy emotions. I don’t know about Bella, but she would probably enjoy her company.
I don’t know if her blindness would affect her since this a new place.
“Doubt it!” Alice said from her closet upstairs.
Why does she say things to me out loud when I can hear her thoughts.

Maemi’s P.O.V.
“Maemi, wake up. We’re here.” Esme told me as she softly shook my shoulder.
“’Kay.” I said to her. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and adjusted my shades.
“So, Dad said you live with other people?” I said, trying to get the conversation going.
“Yes, we do. They’re our adopted children. There’s Edward, Edward’s wife Bella, his daughter Renesme, Rosalie, her husband Emmett, Alice and her husband Jasper. There’s also Jacob who imprinted on Renesme.” Cullen-kun said.
“That’s a big family.” We stopped as soon as I said that.
I could tell they lived on the outskirts of a town because there were hardly any people sounds. Except for one guy yelling, “You owe me twenty bucks, Jasper! Told you they would win!” Sounds like fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for it being so short! I had writer's block while writing this.
OH, and i almost have 200 readers! just one more, 'cause right now i have 199
also 53 subscribers!
thanks!