I'm a Fake

Hate

I truly hate him. Really. I hate him. He never leaves me alone. Even when I tell him to. Why can’t he just leave mea lone? Why can’t anyone see I just want to be left alone?

“Vanessa! Wait up!” I cringed at the sound of his voice, but kept walking. I walked faster, trying to get away from him.

“Vanessa!” he yelled again. He was making me mad. I heard someone running, and then I felt someone grab my arm. I knew it was him and that made me even angrier. I turned around quickly while simultaneously pulling my arm out of his grasp and punching him as hard as I could, right in his stomach. He doubled over and covered his stomach with his arms. I knew he was probably in pain but it didn’t bother me one bit.

“I’ve told you before and I’m going to tell you again,” I said, glaring at him. “Leave me the fuck alone.”

I turned from him and left the school parking lot, heading home. I hoped I had gotten my message through to him finally. Like I said, I really hate him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a new story I'm doing. This is also the only part I have written. I'll try and get the next one up soon, but first I have a favor to ask whoever's reading this. As you can see, the male character is not identified. This story is going to be a fanfic. So, I am asking for suggestions for who the male lead character should be. I'll probably only use someone I've heard of. So, help me? ( If I don't get any or very little suggestions I'll just choose someone by myself ; D )
~Sally