I'm a Fake

Caught

I sat up on my knees, and placed my hand on the back of Frank’s head, pushing his face closer to mine and deepening the kiss. Frank slipped his tongue into my mouth and explored my mouth’s inside with it. Frank pushed me backwards until my back touched the floor and he was on top of me. His hands traveled up and down my sides, giving me goose bumps. I heard the front door open and close but I though nothing of it.

“Am I interrupting?” I heard someone say. Frank and I quickly pulled apart to see who was speaking to us.

Shit. It was Frank’s mom. Frank got off of me and I sat up, blushing furiously. I pulled my shirt down.

“Well,” said Mrs. Iero. “I guess I should say I’m glad you two are getting along. There’s not much I can do about this. Vanessa, you can still stay in Frank’s room, but you are to keep out of each other’s beds. Frank, keep it in your pants.”

I giggled and looked at Frank who was also blushing. He looked over at me and smiled back.

---

I know Mrs. Iero said for me and Frank to stay out of each other’s beds, but it was hard for me to listen when I my plan was going smoothly now. I was currently lying next to Frank on his bed. We were talking and occasionally kissing. We talked about family life, and music. We talked about friends; well, Frank talked about friends, seeing as I have none.

“I’m so glad we’re getting along now, Vanessa,” said Frank, smiling.

I returned the smile.

“Me too,” I said.

“Vanessa?” Frank said.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“I want you to know I’ve sort of liked you for a while now,” said Frank.

“Well,” I said. I think I’ll be partially honest. “I never used to like you at all. But I’m glad I got to know you more.”

It was kind of half true. It was probably actually less than half true. I never used to like him. I still don’t like him actually.

I leaned towards Frank and kissed him, then cuddled against his chest.

“Tired?” asked Frank, as I yawned loudly.

“Yeah,” I replied.

Frank wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

“Goodnight Vanessa,” Frank said. But I didn’t hear him. I had already fallen asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?
~Sally