I'm a Fake

Jumpy

I reluctantly opened my eyes to see why I kept rolling around on Frank’s bed while I was trying to sleep. Yes, I slept in Frank’s bed now. The sunlight filtered through the window, causing my eyes to water a little. I looked at Frank who was jumping up and down on his bed.

“Frank!” I yelled. “Why are you jumping on the bed?”

“Cause I was trying to wake you up,” he replied, continuing to jump up and down. He had a large grin on his face.

“Well, it worked,” I grumbled. Frank stopped jumping and just stared and smiled at me.

“What?” I said. I didn’t like him staring at me like that. He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me up so I was standing next to him. Then he started to jump again while still holding my hand, causing my arm to move up and down with him.

“Jump Vanessa!” he said. I smiled at him like he was crazy, but jumped anyways.

It was actually quite fun. I started to laugh and then Frank started laughing. After jumping on his bed for a few more minutes, we finally stopped. We were both out of breath and breathing heavily. We sat on the edge of Frank’s bed and Frank wrapped an arm around me.

“That was fun,” I said, smiling at him.

“Yeah it was,” he said.

“Isn’t it great that we have--” I started to say, but Frank cut me off by kissing me and pushing me back on his bed. I quickly let his tongue into my mouth as he pushed my shirt up. He then started to pull my pajama pants down. I don’t think we should do this.

I turned my head so his lips were off of mine.

“Frank,” I said.

“Hm?” he said, kissing and nipping my neck now.

“I want to stop,” I said. “I’m not ready.”

“What?” he said, pulling his head up and looking into my eyes.

“I’m not ready to have sex,” I said.

“Ok,” he said, smiling. He kissed me on the lips again before sitting up. I sat up too and pulled my pants back up and pulled my shirt down.

“Vanessa?” said Frank.

“Yeah?” I said.

“I love you,” Frank said, staring right into my eyes.

“I love you too, Frank,” Not really.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank everyone again for the comments. I <3 you all! Also, one of my commenters asked a good question. What is Frank's and Vanessa's age? If anyone else was wondering, I'd say they were about 17. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the update! Feedback?
~Sally