I'm a Fake

Hurt

When I woke up the next morning, Frank wasn’t in his bed. I got up and got dressed. When I was finished I started down the hallway but stopped when I got to the top of the stairs because someone was yelling downstairs. The owner of the yelling voice was obviously Frank. I couldn’t figure out who the other voice belonged to because I couldn’t hear very well.

I climbed down the stairs more till I was closer to the bottom. I could now hear the other voice almost perfectly and I quickly recognized it as Gerard’s.

“How could you do that to me?!” yelled Frank. “You knew we were together and that I loved her!”

“Frank, I said I’m sorry,” said Gerard. “It was kind of hard not to. She was practically throwing herself at me.”

“So now you’re calling her a whore?!” yelled Frank. “I can’t believe you! I thought you were my friend!”

“I am Frank,” said Gerard, sounding desperate. “I didn’t mean for it to sound like I was calling her a whore.”

“Well you did,” said Frank, not yelling but sounding angry. There was silence for a moment.

“I’m sorry Frank,” said Gerard.

“Just leave,” said Frank. “I need to be by myself for a little bit.”

I heard footsteps but stayed where I was. I felt bad. Because of what I had done I had hurt Frank and possibly have ruined Frank and Gerard’s friendship. Gerard walked past the stairs and to the front door without seeing me. I had to apologize to Gerard.

“Gerard,” I said. He jumped a little and turned around quickly. I felt even worse about what I had done when I saw Gerard’s face. He looked terrible, like he hadn’t gotten any sleep.

“I’m sorry,” I said. I looked away from Gerard, feeling myself start to cry. I got up from where I was sitting and ran back upstairs and into Frank’s room. I threw myself on Frank’s bed and cried. I cried for hurting Frank. I cried for hurting Gerard. Why did I have to go and fuck everything up? Why did I make myself believe that my plan would make me so much happier? Right now, the only person I hated was myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I posted this kinda late today :P I didn't update yesterday because I was having my birthday party, which ended today. Then after the last person left, me and one of my friends went and saw 'Sweeney Todd' which, by the way, I really enjoyed. And then I came home and played Guitar Hero 3 ^_^ lol. So I hope you enjoyed this. Feedback?
~Sally