I'm a Fake

Gerard

I woke up the next morning, before Frank. Frank had his arm around me and I couldn’t get up. It’s not like I needed to get up. It was Saturday and there is no school today.

I stared at Frank’s face. He was pretty good looking. Wait, did I just think that? Something’s wrong with me. I glared at him as he slept. I stopped glaring, though, when he started to stir and open his eyes. When he had his eyes fully open and had finished rubbing his eyes, he smiled at me. I smiled back.

“Good morning, Frank,” I said.

“Good morning,” he said, yawning.

He still had his arm around me and I wanted to get up. I looked from Frank’s face to his arm, trying to give him a hint. He followed my stare and quickly took his arm from around me.

“Sorry,” he said, blushing.

“Don’t worry about it,” I said, smiling. I got out of his bed and got some clothes before going into the bathroom to take a shower.

----

I was watching TV downstairs while Frank was upstairs, taking a shower. If I wasn’t trying to be nice I probably would have run the kitchen sink. But oh well.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the front door. Seeing as Frank and I were home alone at the moment, I got off the couch and went to answer it. I opened the door to see a guy I recognized as one of the people Frank sat with at lunch.

“Hey,” he said, flashing me a smile. “Is Frank home?”

“Yeah,” I said, disinterestedly. “He’s taking a shower though.”

“Can I come in and wait?” he asked.

“Fine,” I said. “Can I just ask one thing?”

“Uh, yeah,” he said. “I guess.”

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Gerard,” he said. “And you would be…?”

“Vanessa,” I said.

“Ohhh,” he said, smiling. “So you’re Vanessa.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“Oh nothing,” he said, smiling sheepishly and stepping past me. I closed the door and followed Gerard into the living room.

“Tell me,” I said. Sitting next to Gerard after he sat down on the couch.

“Sorry,” he said, picking up the TV remote and flipping through the channels. “I can’t tell you.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because,” he said. “I just can’t.”

I crossed my arms and glared at him.

“I hate you,” I said.

Gerard just laughed and watched whatever he had found on the TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the people who left comments that I didn't send a message to saying 'thank you' ^_^
~Sally