Trashed and Scattered

Nightmares

I opened my eyes to see no one around me. I got up out of my sleeping bag.

"Hello." I yelled. I walked through the living room to the kitchen.

"Gerard." I yelled. "Are you there?" I started to get scared, I walked back to the livng room.

"Hannah. Frank are you guys here." I felt tears start to develop in my eyes. One fell down my cheek.

"Please." Then I heard the breaking of glass and the firmiliar screeching of the infected. "No!" I screamed as I saw my life flash before my eyes and tons of infected ran for me screeching telling me that I was going to die right now....

"Selena wake up." I heard. I opened my eyes. Frank was standing over me. "It was just a bad dream." He said.

"Thanks Frank." I said. Then I fell back into a dreamless sleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up to the sunshinging in the window. I looked around me to see Gerard, Frank and Hannah sleeping. I got up.

"Guys get up." I said. Frank stirred and opened his eyes.

"Gerard. Hannah." He said, shaking them. They both opened their eyes.

"We have to get going if we want to get some driving in today." I said. Everyone started getting up and moving around.

About an hour later we had everything and everyone loaded into the car. Frank started the car and pulled out of the little driveway. I started thinking of what could be laying ahead of us in Manchester. It could be a lot of survivors or an army of the infected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short I know but I promise the next one will be longer.