Trashed and Scattered

West's Promise

*Gerard's POV*

I saw Selena run upstairs when I was pointing the machette at the man that was hitting on her and baisically raping her a second ago.

"That's enough." Henry boomed over everyone. "Men go clean the bodies off the field then fill the guns again."

"Yes sir." They all said in unison then walking out of the room.

"Gerard put that down." I dropped the machette and looked him in the eye.

"Come with me." He said, he started walking so I followed him. Up the stairs and into what I was assuming to be his room.

"Would you like a drink." He asked.

"No." I replied. "Why did you let him get away with that."

"Gerard before you guys came here we baisically had no hope for future life when we died there would be no future. But when you came with Selena and Hannah it gave us hope." He explained.

"Before you came I made them a promise that I would find them women."

"Why would you do that." I asked.

"To make them think they have a future, and now they have a future." He said.

"Well I don't agree with it and if I see them doing that again I am going to protect her." I said. After saying that I walked out of the door and went to the room that Hannah and Selena were in.

I walked in to see them in one bed cuddled up and asleep. They had both been crying I could tell. It's like they both needed someone to hang on to and they found it in each other. I walked over to one of the other bed's cuddled up under the covers and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes it's really short but the next one will make up for it.