Trashed and Scattered

Make it out Alive

*Back to normal POV*

I woke up to a male scream. It came from down stairs. I looked over to Gerard who was now sitting up.

"What was that." I asked.

"I don't know." He said. "I'll go check it out you stay here."

"Be careful." I said. He got up from his bed and walked out the door shutting it behind him.
Five minutes past and there was no sign of Gerard. Deciding to wake Hannah up I shook her slightly.

"Hon we need to get up." I said. It was still pitch black outside so she was probably dead tired. She groaned and turned away from me, I shook her a little harder.

"Why." She asked me opening up her eyes.

"Because we have to go find Gerard." I said.

"Alright." She got up from the bed. I took her hand and we walked slowly out of the door, creeping around trying not to make any noise. Our footsteps led us to the stairs. We stepped down them with stuch persicion trying not to make any noise.

We got down the stairs safely but then a hand came over my mouth and pulled me backwards into a room. The person took their hand off my mouth and shut the door quietly.

"Guys I need to tell you something." It was Gerard He went to the door and locked it.

"What."

"There's an infected on the loose in this house." He said. When he said that my blood ran cold and I knew we were going to die.

"What are we going to do." I started pacing the room. It was an office looking room with a desk and two bookcases full of books.

"We have to get out of here but I have no fucking clue how we're going to do it." Gerard said running a hand through his hair.

"Where are all the army men." I asked.

"They're all dead." He said. We were all alone in a house with an infected in it and we have no weapon to protect ourselves with, the odds are pretty much against us.

"Well if we're going to do this we better do this now before the sun comes up." I said.

"Alright." Gerard walked up to Hannah. "Your going to have to stay right behind me ok." She nodded looking sort of scared. He took her right hand and I took her left hand.

"You ready." Gerard asked me.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said. He grabbed the door knob and opened it slowly as if getting himself ready for what was coming next.

We walked out of the small room and into the dark lobby area. Our steps big yet quiet, kind of like an old horror movie the only thing that's bad about that is the killer always comes back for one last scare.

We were halfway through the lobby now but the door didn't seem like it was close even though it was. I heard a snarl and before I could do anything the infected guy jumped onto Hannah.

He ripped a chunk out of her neck and blood splurted everywhere, he kept biting her. I couldn't get myself to move, I stood watching in awe of the scene before me. Hannah was now dead and I guess the infected was done with her. He looked up at me and Gerard.
Gerard grabbed my hand and we ran to the door. Out it we went, down the driveway benig chased by the infected. I noticed a car right next to us. I pulled Gerard over to the drivers side of it and checked the ignition, there was keys.

"Gerard get in the other side." I yelled. We got in and locked the doors as soon as the infected hit the side of the door. I turned the key and the car came to life, I sped off out of the driveway not knowing where we were going just glad that we made it out alive.

The End