Trashed and Scattered

Waking Up

I woke up and looked around. I noticed I was in a hospital room. I looked down at myself. I was completly naked. I sat up and pulled out the IV that was in my arm. Slowly I got up and saw a closet in the corner of the room. Opening up the doors I saw that there was a doctors outfit. I put it on and closed the closet doors. Looking out into the hallway there was no one there. Just this eerie blanket of silence that made you think something horrable had just happened in this town. I opened the door and walked into the quiet hallway.

There was everything from hospital equiptment to newspapers littering the floor. I made my way to the stairs and to the first floor of the building. After all this time I still had seen no one.
What would happen to make people abandon a hospital, but leave one single patient in their room. I looked around and saw a pop machine that had been busted open. I took one of the pops that was scattered across the floor and opened it. Puttting it to my lips and tasting the sweet liquid inside.

After downing the whole pop in a matter of seconds I walked out the hospital entrance. As soon as I did I knew I was in London.

"HELLO!" I shouted hoping that there was someone out in the distance and that just maybe they would hear me. Walking down the street I kept randomly shouting hello hoping that there was still someong in this deserted town that used to be filled with lively faces each day. Down the street I saw a church. I started running and made it to the church door.

Opening it a horrible stench came out of the huge doors. I walked in slowly and looked around. There were dead bodies everywhere. "Oh my god". I said to myself. There had to be at least a hundred bodies. Some looked like they had just died. But then I saw something move in the back of the cathedral.

"Is someone there?" I called out. I saw a preacher stumbling and he sounded like he was making growling noises. He spotted me and stumbled in my direction. I got a glimpse of his eyes. They were pure red with a little bit of black and yellow in them.

"Father are you ok." I said. He come closer and tackled me to the ground. He kept opening and closing his mouth. He was trying to bite me.