Another Jonas Brothers best friend story

"So you do like her!"

Alex’s POV

Ok so I don’t get what was up with the guys, especially Nick. They were acting weird when they came round, was that because of me or Josh. I’m so confused I thought the guys would like my new style. I mean I am a girl it was time I started to dress like one. Anyway here I am waiting outside the guys front door. I looked down, picking at my skinny jeans as I waited for someone to answer the door. I looked up as the door opened. Nick was grinning at me. He pulled me into a hug and spun me around. I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck.. “I’ve missed you” he mumbled into my hair.

“I’ve missed you too, but what was with you this morning, I mean I know it was awkward with Josh there but you could have at least tried to act nice” I pulled back and looked at his shocked face.

“Ale…” his voice trailed off as Frankie ran out the front door, knocking me over in the process.

“ALEX!” Frankie was jumping up and down as he twirled around me.

“Someone’s in a good mood” I giggled sitting up and pulling him into a hug.

“Cause you’re here!” chirped Frankie pulling me into the house. Someone else wrapped their arms around me. I turned to face Denise and Paul. I hugged them both and walked into the living area. Kevin and Danielle were sitting on the sofa with Joe at their feet. Joe was the first to notice me standing at the door way. He scrambled quickly to his feet making Kevin and Danielle jump. Joe pulled me into a hug spinning me round. I watched as Kevin stood up and hugged me politely. Danielle stood up and hugged me.

“well don’t you look beautiful!” Danielle whispered in ear. I smiled at her pulling back.

“Thank you” I smiled turning to face Joe, Kevin and Nick “Can I talk to you guys, alone?” I asked walking into the kitchen. I saw Nick swallow as I passed them.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nicks POV

“What’s wrong Alex?” asked Joe watching as Alex leaned against the counter and stared at us, the flame in her eye.

“Don’t ask me what’s wrong I want to know what was up with you this morning, why where you acting so rude?” Alex’s voice was a mix of anger and hurt. It was breaking my heart.

“Alex it was just weird seeing you in a dress with a guy in the room, you had make up on, you still do” I started to explain our situation but I was cut off by Alex.

“So what your saying is that I’m not allowed to have a boyfriend wear any make up?”

“No of course not”

“Well it sure as hell sounds like it”

Kevin, Joe and I sighed heavily. She was sort of right. “We’re just trying to protect you Alex” said Kevin Crossing the room towards her.

“No, what are you trying to protect me from, from the boy who has done nothing but care about me and help me for the past month, from make up that sure as hell makes me look pretty for once, from a dress that shows my knees, I don’t need protection from anything why are you even trying, I can take care of myself, so please tell me what are you trying to protect me from, enlighten me?” Alex was raging as she gripped the counter top her knuckles turning white. Her face red with anger.

“We’re trying to protect you from when that jerk breaks things off with you” said Joe. Kevin and I glared at him and hit the back of his head. Idiot he just made things worse, sometimes I really wonder if he really was my brother.

“Oh so now your saying I’m not good enough to be his girlfriend” Alex was now walking up to Joe slowly. Joe slowly moved back shacking his head.

“I meant if he breaks thing off with you” Joe’s voice was shaking as he pressed his back against the wall. Alex’s face darkened.

“Guy’s?” Frankie walked into the room, his head hunched over his shoulders.

“What is it?” asked Alex walking over to him.

“Why are you fighting?” he asked hugging her waist.

“We’re not fighting Frankster, we just got in a little argument, we’re sorry, did we scare you?” Frankie nodded his head and buried his face into her stomach. Alex frowned and wrapped her arms around the small child. I took this as a chance to leave the room and walked into the living room. Mom, dad and Danielle where sitting on the sofa with a worried look on their faces.

“Is everything ok?” asked Dani.

“I guess so” I shrugged as Danielle stood up and hugged me.

“What’s wrong?”

“Well this morning when we went over to Alex’s she was with a guy and she had dress and heels on and make up and we were all kinda freaked out, plus the guys too perfect I mean…” I trailed off when Danielle smile at me.

“What…?” I asked staring at her.

“You like, like Alex don’t you?”

“What! No I don’t” I couldn’t keep the blush from forming across my cheeks.

Danielle gasped “So you do like her!”

“Who likes who?” Dani and I both jumped and turned to look at Alex as she tapped her foot impatiently.

“No one Alex” grumbled Nick, he didn’t like this new Alex. God he was such a child, she was still the same Alex except all the changes.

“Fine, look I have to go, Josh called, but you guys can come over tonight and watch a movie, and if it makes you feel any better, Josh is working the night shift” Ali sighed pushing her phone into her pocket.

“Uh sure, what time?”

“I dunno eightish” Alex shrugged “look I have to go now”

Dani walked over and pulled her into a hug, whispering something into Alex’s ear

Alex smiled and nodded her head, and then pulled mom into a hug. She then pulled dad into a hug and walked towards the door.

“Look, I’ll see you’s tonight” we all nodded our heads and watched as she left the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry

I know it's been too long since i last updated but still