Status: active

Little Remains

Other Opinions

In Josh's eyes I could be going overboard with this. I was going to talk to Kate seeing as if she thought the same "Kate" I said to her, she was just walking down the hall, she turned around. "Yes?" she asked. "I need to talk to you" I simply said. "Okay" she answered looking uncomfortable.

"Uh okay, are you alright?" I asked concerned. "I'm fine, just a bit sick to be honest" she told me. I felt like she was lying. 'God what is with me not trusting people these days' I thought to myself. "Yeah so Ryan, Josh's friend is a coma. You're aware of that?" I stated.

She nodded in approval and mouthed a 'yeah'. "Yeah anyway I reckon it's the same person or people who knows" I paused then breathed heavily "who have killed Sam" I said to her in a calm voice. "Really?" Kate asked, I nodded in approval. "Do you think I'm being overdramatic with this" I questioned her, "No I mean, it's unusual and it sounds like it fits a bit. I disagree but no you're not being overdramatic about it" she told me. "Thanks Kate" I said giving a hug. "I have to go, I'll see you soon" She said swiftly walking away.

I walked in a different direction feeling somewhat content but weirdly enough I had the feeling of being confused and afraid. I yet again shook it, what a foolish thing to do.