Status: active

Little Remains

Strange

I hurried to my locker. I wondered about Katie and Josh. Why? I thought.

I cleaned my locker up. There was a few forgotten handouts from the start of the year. I organised it well. Just as I was about to turn around, I heard "Hello".

It was Katie. I turned around, surprised and confused by it. "Where were you?!" I asked worried as I hugged her. Katie laughed and shook her head. "Seriously Lucy, don't worry about me. You'll get wrinkles if you do. I was busy. I'm in a great mood" she said grinning. "I can worry if I want. There's a murderer about, Josh is missing and I thought you were too" I replied with extra anxiety.

"Where's your positivity. You used to be so positive, don't get so worked up about it" Katie questioned. "I was positive for Sam and Ryan" I told her. "Well three's a charm" she said, her grin never faltering.

With that she skipped away as though there wasn't all this chaos. Something was very wrong. Katie would panic and be crying, not calm and happy. I knew Katie long enough to know something strange was going on with her. I need to look out and see what's going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I'm actually nearing the ending point of this story.