Status: active

Little Remains

Staying

Finally Evert, Pierre and of course myself and Kate were inside the house.

''You're going to think this is great" Evert spoke, his German accent making certain words sound different. "Well I hope so" I answered, nerves were pounding at this stage and I felt somewhat sick.

There was others in the house. They were talking amongst each other. They dressed similar and seemed to act similar too.

"Over here" spoke Kate. She grinned at me, Pierre and Evert remained with emotionless faces. It was an empty room, Kate sat on the floor while Evert and Pierre did the same. "Sit" Kate said to me. "What's going on?" I asked, I just had to ask. "Just sit and we'll talk about it" she told me, her voice was somewhat harsh.

I sat down. "Lucy, I'll tell you now. This group is great and you'll have to agree with it because it's amazing" Kate told her. It didn't feel so great to me so far, but I could give it the benefit of the doubt I thought.

"Lucy?" questioned Kate.

"Oh sorry" I answered "...deep in thought".

"Oh right then" Kate said, mostly to herself. "Well you'll love it here" Pierre told me. "What do you mean here?" I asked stupidly.

"You're staying here, you can't go home now" Kate smiled.

I then knew I had a reason to be nervous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um hey, I am almost finished this it's just preparing for exams and I barely time to update.

Comments are wonderful. <3