Status: active

Little Remains

Mystery gone

''Okay we will now tell you about this place, this group. It's to plot revenge'' Kate admitted so slyly. ''What?'' I asked thinking I didn't hear her properly. '' Revenge'' she said simply as if it wasn't such a big deal.

''Kate, that's an awful thing'' I told so obviously. ''No Lucy it's good and it's what we should do'' Kate grinned. This was certainly not the Kate I thought I knew.

''We kill people who have done us wrong'' one girl explained quite bored. ''You are all the murderers'' I gasped catching on. ''Murderer is such a strong word'' Kate told her. ''Kindness gets you nowhere because they're still there in the end'' Evert hissed.

''Look Lucy, I didn't kill Sam if that's what you're trying to guess. I was genuinely upset so I tracked down her killer and destroyed him'' she smirked.

''Killing somebody is wrong and unjust'' I said to everyone in the room. ''You killed Ryan'' I yelled. ''I did'' she said. ''Well I helped him be killed'' she said quickly afterwards. ''He found out'' one man said.

''Lucy, he was going to rat us out'' Kate cried. ''I can't blame him'' I shouted. ''I'm getting out of here'' I hissed.

''You're not'' Evert roared blocking the door. ''Besides we have something you've been looking for'' he smiled darkly. ''What?'' I asked frightened.

''You mean who?'' he answered her, his smile never faltering.