Status: active

Little Remains

Peace, Again

Our town went back to the way it was but maybe with more knowledge and a few scars that wouldn't heal.

Kate still felt guilty even if she wasn't in her right state of mind. "I cannot believe it, I'm sorry" she would say sometimes even cry. I would quickly hug her and tell it's alright. I knew the real Kate was back.

"I hope I didn't miss out on a load of school!" she quickly panicked. "You surprisingly were at school most of the time" I told her.

As the final week pasted on, Kate was back on track.

Kate kept in contact with Pierre and they became great friends aswell some other people who were brainwashed like her.

The school some were mean to Kate about it; others were supportive. She would hear gossip about it and whisperings as she walked by. It did not phase her.

Finally school was over, Josh was finished his exams and would be going to college in October. Things were great and amazing. The lifes lost such as Sam and Ryan would be forever missed and remembered.

There was still mystery about the cult. How did Kate join? But I decided to keep certain questions to myself. Yes it would annoy me but it really wasn't my place to ask at all.

There may have been mystery left but little remained of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally completed this story. I started this early October and now it's finally finished. It took awhile but it's done now!

Thank you to my subscribers, readers and people who commented.

It's sad but a relief to complete this.

I had a different ending to this but then I decided I liked this ending better. :)