Leave It Up To Fate

Chapter 8

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled with a smile jumping out of Tyler's arms into my parents whom I haven't seen in a very long time. "I've missed you so much!"

"Oh sweetie, we have missed you too," my dad said kissing the top of my head.

"Hi Tyler, how have you been?" my mom asked going up to give him a hug.

"Better now than I have been in a while," he smiled over at me, "it's great to see you both,"

"It's good to see you too son," my dad said giving him a hug.

You could tell they were both wondering what they had walked in on and what was going on between us.

"Madds why don't you bring me to Colbie and Jason so I can send my congrats?" my mom asked me as Tyler and my dad began talking football.

As soon as we walked away from the boys, my mom questioned me.

"So, what was that I walked in on?" she asked with a smile.

"I don't know what your talking about," I teased her.

"Oh come on Madison, tell me right now! I am dying to know!"

"I guess we are back together,"

"You guess?"

"Well, when I first started staying here things were tough, he wanted nothing to do with me, which I can't really blame him. Then we decided to be civil for everyone else's sake because it wasn't fair to them if we were fighting and causing drama all the time. We started getting closer again and flirting a lot,

"Then last night I had a break down about the baby and everything that happened between us and he comforted me and calmed me down. Then just a few minutes ago I sang a song I wrote that Cole and Jason asked me to sing. Once I got off stage he asked me to dance and then said he was ready for us and to be together again. We kissed and you walked in," I explained the whole story.

"Oh my gosh! We ruined your moment!" my mom yelled.

"Kinda, but it's okay. I'm really happy you're here, I've missed you," I said.

"I've missed you too sweetie," she said as we approached Cole and Jason, along with Julia, Taylor, and Luke.

"Excuse me Miss Davies, what did we just see happen between you and Tyler?" Cole asked.

"I guess you saw us get back together," I smiled.

All the girls squealed and jumped on me.

"FINALLY!" Taylor yelled and I laughed.

They eventually got over the exciting news and we all began to just talk like we normally do until I felt a hand grab mine and pull me away and onto the dance floor. Arms wrapped around my waist and finally I was able to look up into the eyes of the love of my life.

"I just got you back and you were already taken away from me," Tyler pouted.

"Are you telling me you didn't enjoy bragging to my dad all about your football stardom?" I teased.

He leaned down to kiss me and we both had smiles on our faces as our lips meant.

"I've missed this," he said leaning his forehead against mine.

"Excuse me, Miss Davies," I felt a hand on my shoulder and Tyler groan.

"Yes?" I said turning around to see a man standing there in a suit.

"I am a rep from Big Machine Records and I would like to offer you a chance to record with our label. We would love to sign you Miss. Davies."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to get this out and it's so short but I am out of ideas for this story so please let me know what you would like to see happen!

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE

--Lauren