Status: Hiatus

Beautifully Written

Remember How I Got Sick?

You ended up being correct, I did get sick. You were feeling better by the next day and by the day after that you were perfectly healthy, I wish I could have said the same for myself. By that day, I was in the same shape you were in two days prior.
The door to my dorm room swung open, “Kyle, not now.” I groaned pulling the covers over my head and snuggling into my pillow.
“I told you you’d get sick.” I heard you sing. I instantly threw the covers off of me and sat up to see you walking towards me with a cup of soup.
“Chicken noodle?” I asked with a tired smile.
You nodded, “It was all they had.” You replied.
“Now, why does that sound familiar?” I teased as you handed me the cup and a spoon.
You shrugged and sat down on the edge of my bed and pulled your shoes off, “I don’t know.” You joked then added, “Your hair is messy.”
I shrugged, “Oh well.” I said and quickly ate the soup.
“Pig.” You said laughing and poking my nose.
I rolled my eyes, “I haven’t eaten all day, give me a break.”
You smiled, “What movie do you want to watch?” You asked.
“Star Wars.” I answered quickly.
You raised an eyebrow, “I never took you for the Star Wars type.”
I laughed, “I’m not, but I’ve been trying to fall back asleep for hours and Star Wars will definitely help that happen.”
“It’s not a bad movie.” You said laughing.
“I know, I know.” I replied with a smile, “But when I’m sick it just puts me to sleep.”
You nodded before setting the movie up. “Star Wars it is.” You said just as you turned the TV on and hit play. You crawled back onto my bed and laid next to me.
“Don’t get too close. You’ll get sick.” I warned.
You smiled, “I was already sick –I’m not going to get sick again.”
“We’ll see.” I chuckled.
I fell asleep a few minutes into the movie, I dreamt of you.
I always dreamed about you.
♠ ♠ ♠
If the words can't be enough to say "We'll be okay"
I will be here now and always to stay


shortshortshort. (:

Comment&Subscribe!

Is it too much to ask for one comment?