Status: Hiatus

Beautifully Written

Remember How I'm Secretly A Romantic?

Throughout the day you and I spent time with my family or I took you to town to show you where I grew up. You loved every minute of it.
Towards the end of the week I brought you down to the beach which was about an hour away from my house. I hadn’t told you where we were going and during the whole trip you were asking me about it.
“Calm down.” I laughed taking your small hand in my own while keeping my eyes on the road.
“But I want to know where we’re going at this time of day!” You complained.
“It’s a surprise, and it’s not a weird time to go anywhere. At this time of day people are usually going out to dinner.” I explained.
“Don’t be a wise ass.” You laughed and flicked the side of my head.
I rolled my eyes, “We’re here.” I say pulling into a crowded parking lot.
You didn’t answer for a few moments. “Where is here exactly?” You asked confused.
“You like fairs, right?” I asked unbuckling myself and looking at you curiously.
“Yeah, I haven’t been to one in years though.” You said unbuckling yourself as well.
“Well, now you’re at one,” I said and stepped out of the car.
You quickly stepped out and took in the scenery, we were at a boardwalk and at the far end you could see a Farris wheel. “No way…” You breathed with a smile.
I nodded, “Ready to go eat fried foods, go on rides, and spend all our money on rigged games?”
You laughed, “I’m not spending all my money on rigged games, and I’m not one for crazy rides.”
“Good, me neither.” I replied and walked over and took your hand, “Now off we go!” I yelled and pulled you along.

~~~

After the surprise boardwalk I took you down to the beach when the sun was setting. “You are too cheesy, Benjamin.” You laughed entwining your fingers with my own.
“I know.” I replied and kissed your forehead.
We eventually found a spot to sit down at and we just relaxed on the cooling sand, the ocean blowing warm air around us.
“This is so relaxing.” You groaned lying back in the sand.
I laughed and lay down next to you and took your small hand in my own, entwining our fingers. “You’re so adorable.” I whispered.
You glared playfully at me, “I am not adorable.”
“You are.” I said with a smirk. “You are just an adorable person.”
You pulled your hand out of mine and sat up, “Ben Parker, if you call me adorable one more time I swear to God I’ll hurt you.” You growled with a mischievous glint in your eye.
“Fine.” I said sitting up and scooting closer to you. I started brushing sand out of your hair and kissing you, “You’re beautiful, perfect, amazing…”
You pulled away. “Shut up, Ben.” You laughed putting your hands on the back of my neck and reconnecting our lips.
I definitely shut up after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So shut up and kiss me

I want a title change. I'm really disliking the title for this. Give me suggestions!

And I re-wrote the prologue... sooo re-read it! :D

Also, I'm on chapter 18 and I only have 15 subscribers ): I feel like this story isn't doing good so I might kill it... but we'll see?

P.S. Should I make the next chapter a NOW chapter? Like the prologue, in Annabelle's (present tense) point of view?

Comment&Subscribe.