Status: Hiatus

Beautifully Written

Remember When We First Met?

Remember when we first met? I remember it perfectly, we were at the freshman orientation for UMass Dartmouth, and when we got there we had to go to the campanile where they offered us some tours and where we found out our roommates and dorms. My first sight of you was when you were standing near me awkwardly, with your back facing me. A girl suddenly walked up to you from one of the upperclassmen –a tour guide –and asked you for a pen.
You were digging around in your pockets when you pulled out a pencil. The girl sighed and said that she
needed to use pen. You frowned and reached into your other pocket and took out a wad of sticky notes. You wrote something down before you turned around towards me and held the note in my face.

Do you have a pen?

The first thing I thought was how cute you were, but you didn’t really want me to be thinking –you meant business. You waved the note in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. “Yes,” I replied and pulled a pen out of my pocket and placed it in your small, waiting hand.
You clicked it once before writing a quick thank you on the sticky note, showing me, and then handing the pen to the girl. She signed up for a tour before quickly giving you back my pen and leaving. I stood there like an idiot, staring at you. “Can’t you talk?” I asked, not meaning to sound as rude as I did.
You shot me a smirk and put my pen and pad of sticky notes safely in your pocket, “Of course,” You said, “I just wanted to see how people would react if they thought I was mute.” And with that wonderful explanation, you walked away. I can’t lie. I was completely amazed by you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember when
We never had to remember
When times were better
When times were better
Than this


Just wanted to get the first chapter out.

Since this is new, I'll only ask for one comment to get the next chapter out.

Comment&subscribe.

And help me with BBcodes -.- they're hating me right now.