Status: Hiatus

Beautifully Written

Remember Your Obsessions With Fruity-Flavored Candy?

It was like any other date, we sat around one of our dorms and watched movies. This time it was my dorm because Kyle had left to go to some concert with Tony. We were squished together on the cough -not that I minded -and our legs were tangled together.
"This movie is absolutely ridiculous." You laughed leaning your head on my chest.
"It's The Rocky Horror Picture Show, of course it's ridiculous. But it's also a classic so you can't say that you don't like it." I replied and kissed the top of your head.
"I never said I didn't like it." You said sweetly.
I smiled and reached around you to grab a handful of Hershey's kisses, "Want one?" I offered.
You shook your head, "I don't like chocolate."
I froze for a moment, "You what?" I asked.
You turned around to look at me, "I don't like chocolate." You repeated.
I gave you a strange look, "What is wrong with you?" I teased.
You rolled your eyes, "I'm more of a Skittles person."
"Skittles?"
"I love fruity flavored things." You said proudly.
In retrospect, every time we kissed you
did taste fruity. Your fruity kisses always left me wanting more.
"But you don't like chocolate..." I said slowly.
You shrugged, "I'll eat it, but it's not my favorite. I mostly like the caramel filled chocolates." You explained.
"So you'd prefer fruity things over chocolate?" I asked and you nodded. "Well did you know chocolate is supposed to be romantic?"
You smiled, "Oh, well then I guess you're out of luck." You replied with a shrug, "I love my fruity-flavored candies and would never give them up just for a bit of romance and chocolate."
"Well, I'll never give you up just because you don't like chocolate." I whispered.
"Well, I'll never give you up just because you
like chocolate." you replied and smiled cutely before pressing your lips firmly to mine.
I always have a bag of Skittles with me now. I keep them with me to remind me of you. You tasted just like them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh? Not my best, really rushed. I'm sorry. My laptop's still not fixed, but I got to sneak onto my brother's PC to post this! Hope you enjoy it?

Comment&Subscribe!