Status: Hiatus

Beautifully Written

Remember Our First Time?

Over the course of our relationship we both decided that we wanted to wait to see how things went. By junior year, everybody suspected that we'd be getting married right after college. We'd gotten close to having sex, but then you'd pull away and tell me you weren't ready. This time was different, and unexpected.

It was Christmas Break of our junior year and we were separated once again. My family and I were busy going to get-togethers with my parents' friends. On the night before New Year's Eve, my family was going to another party but I told them I didn't feel like it -I needed time to relax.

I was lounging on my bed when I heard the doorbell ring, the idea of you coming to my house didn't even cross my mind -why would you fly all the way here from wherever you were without telling me? I sighed and got up from my bed before trudging down the stairs and opening the front door.

"Annabelle?" I ask in shock.

You stood in front of my biting your lip, "I know this is a surprise, and I'm sorry I didn't call but I just needed to get away from my mom. She's been driving me insane since the moment I stepped foot in her boyfriend's house."

"No, no it's fine." I gently take your hand and lead you inside, shutting the door behind me. "I missed you." I add turning back around and pressing my lips firmly to yours.

You smiled when we broke apart, "I missed you too."

I grinned, "So, why don't you have any bags?" I asked.

You grimaced, "I left on short notice. I couldn't stand it there any longer."

I sighed, "Want to tell me what happened?"

You shrugged, "My mom and I just got into a fight about her boyfriend. He's been a complete asshole to me since I got there and she didn't believe me so I booked the next flight here." You replied.

I pulled you into a tight hug, "I'm sorry." I said and kissed the top of your head.

You looked up at me with a small smile, "I love you." You replied as you stood up on the tips of your toes and kissed me.

It all just happened after that, somehow we ended up in my room, and then our clothes came off. I know you remember just as clearly as I do, we've never talked about our first time. It's like an unspoken thing between us. If we spoke about it, it may not be as special.

It was your first time, and I regret to say that it wasn't mine. My first time was with Emma, and in the end she wasn't even worth it -but with you it was different. We were supposed to be together forever, get married right after college like everyone thought we would.

It's been a year since we've gotten out of college, and we're not married. What bothers me the most is that I'm the reason why. It's my fault we're not together still. It's my fault that we're not married. If I could take everything I said back, you know I would.

I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Extremely rushed, and I apologize for that. I kept loosing my train of thought and so I finally just said "screw it." and got this out. I'll probably go back to it eventually and make it better. If I do, I will inform you :) So yeah... I don't do sex scenes? Maybe if all of you end up complaing about it I would *try* one, but I doubt that would happen.. Unless there are a lot more perverted minds on here than I originally thought?

Okay, next chapter's gonna be like the big "how they broke up" thing.

Therefore, I think 5 comments seem reasonable. It doesn't have to be new commenters (although, I would appreciate that) it just had to be 5 comments from different people. I dont even care if you just say "Update!" as your comment.

5

Comment&Subscribe!