‹ Prequel: Dreamland
Sequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out Dreamspace

Dreamworld

The Perfect Date

So it was finally nearing night time. Frank and I avoided each other like we had the plague because it was still awkward waking up next to him even though he didn't remember any of it. I was now getting ready for my date with Zacky and he told me to dress fancy. So I put on the dress that we got from the DEB and matched it with the shoes Chelsea and Alicia picked out. I did my hair and make up and I looked good.

"Oh you look so pretty" Chelsea said.
"Thank you" I replied and walked down the stairs.
"Momma is all dressed up" Sophie said.
"Where is momma going" Ethan asked.
"On a date with Uncle Zacky" I said.
"And you got all pretty like in dress up" Sophie said.
"Momma is always pretty" Ethan said. I bent down and I heard a few whistles from Matt and Brian.
"Oh shush up I'm trying to have a moment with my kids" I said finally squatting to hug them.
"We love you momma" Sophie and Ethan said.
"I love you too. Now do everything your uncles, Aunts and daddy tells you okay" I said to them. They nodded and Zacky was standing there in a button down blue shirt and dress pants. He looked very nice.

"Well don't you look handsome" I said to him.
"And you look beautiful" Zacky said taking my arm with him and walking out of the house. I felt like someone was glaring and of course I knew who it was right away. We walked out to his car and we got in and he drove us past Johnny's bar and to the even nicer part of Huntington.

We got to the restaurant and he must have reservations because we got right in.
"Oh Zacky you didn't have to" I said to him.
"Yes I did you are too perfect and beautiful to be taken to McDonald's if it's just the two of us" Zacky said and I smiled.
"Aww Zacky" I said and we leaned over the table and kissed. We ordered our meal me getting the Salad and meatless pasta.
"You sure do love your pasta" Zacky said.
"Hey when you go to a place that doesn't have many vegetarian choices and the only thing they have is pasta and salad. Plus I'm Italian so I could never get tired of it" I said smiling.
"Exactly" Zacky said smiling. We drank some win and soda too and soon our food came. It was so good.

"This almost as good as my mom's" I said as I ate some.
"Not as good as mine" Zacky said.
"True" I said smiling and finishing my food. Zacky ate some more and soon he was done eating. Then our bill came and Zacky paid for it. After he paid we left and then he drove us to the beach and the sun was just starting to set.

"Oh, Zacky this is so beautiful" I said as we sat down and watched the sun set.
"Just like you" he said and I smiled so big. I haven't felt this happy since Frank and I getting married and having Sophie and Ethan. We stayed there well after dark and then went back since all the guys were staying at my place we went to the a7x house and just finished off the night with me sleeping over. No we did not have sex we just cuddled and it was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stacie's outfit

That's the actual dress that I own. Yeah I'm creative

Also I'm trying to update so I can do a special Birthday chapter in honor of Frank who is turning 29 on Halloween yay