‹ Prequel: Dreamland
Sequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out Dreamspace

Dreamworld

Brotherly talks

About two weeks after starting making the CD, I felt sick to my stomach.

"Ugh" I said laying down on the couch.
"What's wrong sis" Gerard asked me.
"This is like the third time I threw up" I said to him. He sat down and put my head in his lap and then he felt my head.
"You don't have a fever" Gerard said.
"I hate puking, maybe it's just a stomach thing" I said.
"Hopefully, I hate seeing my baby sister sick" Gerard said. I nodded and Gerard stood up and kissed my forehead.
"I'll make some soup" Gerard said. I nodded and covered up.

"Momma" Sophie and Ethan said.
"Come see me, momma isn't feeling to well" Gerard said.
"Okay Uncle Gerard" they said and followed him into the kitchen. I laid down and closed my eyes.
"Hey baby" Zacky said.
"Hi" I said as he leaned down and kissed me.
"You feeling okay" he asked.
"No, I've thrown up like three times" I said to him.
"Aww baby" Zacky said sitting down on the ground.
"Want some soup" he asked.
"Gerard is already making some and he is gonna I hope keep Sophie and Ethan out of my hair" I said.
"I'll go get you a bucket" Zacky said standing up and walking into the bathroom where I kept my mop buckets and the puke bucket. Yes I have a bucket that has Puke on it so we don't get them confused. I heard the tub filling up and I put the TV on some show and it happened to be The Jesery Shore. I watched and remembered seeing Mike, Snooki and Pauly before at a club. It was really weird watching it and seeing them act weird.

"They are so crazy" I said as I watched Snooki make out with someone. Gerard came in with my soup and I sat up. Zacky had my bucket too and he sat down next to me.
"Where's Sophie and Ethan" I asked Gerard.
"Well Matt came over and offered to take them to the Zoo so they are going to be with him and I told him how you didn't feel well so you guys don't have to go to the studio" Gerard said.
"Good" I said as I took a bite of soup. It was very good and hot too.
"Ow" I said sticking out my tongue.
"What baby" Zacky asked me.
"I burn my tongue" I said.
"Aww" Zacky said as he picked up my soup spoon and started to fed it to me after he cooled it down.
"I'm leaving this is too mushy for my taste" Gerard said getting up and heading to the puppy room to fed Icky, Majesty and Jacob.

With Zacky feeding me my food was gone before I knew it. I laid down with Zacky behind me.
"You're warm" I said and snuggled closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me.
"This is why girls need boys so they don't have to have blankets" Zacky said.
"Oh no I still need a blanket" I said to him.
"Oh yeah" Zacky said and flipped over so he was laying ontop of me.
"Ahh nice and warm but if Chelsea and/or Alicia walked down and saw this they might think something" I said to him.
"True that" Zacky said getting off me and putting me back to the way we were. We laid on the couch together watching Jersey shore and I didn't puke up my soup.

"Aww look at the cuteness" Chelsea said pulling out a camera and snapping a picture. I flipped her off as she took the second one.
"Hey that's not nice you two" Chelsea said.
"Don't disturb our Jersey Shore" I said to her. She turned to the TV and sat down on the chair.
"I love Snooki" Chelsea said.
"Good why don't you marry her" I said.
"I can't, I'm marrying your brother" Chelsea said.
"Oh yeah I forgot that part" I said laughing. It was her turn to flip me off and I just laughed some more. She shook her head and got up leaving Zacky and I alone. Zacky rubbed my stomach and I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Zacky's Point Of View

Stacie has been sick every morning for about a week after we had sex. I hope it's not nothing to serious or maybe something wonderful. I looked down at her sleeping peacefully. Gerard came in a couple of times to check on her and Chelsea did too.
"Where's Mikey and Alicia" I asked.
"Something about spending time together just the two of them. They left before you got here" Gerard said.
"Oh, I was wondering because normally I would see them" I said.
"Yeah, so" Gerard said sitting on the chair Chelsea was sitting in prior to now.
"So what" I asked him.
"Do you love my sister" he asked me. I knew I did it's just I know it is too soon to tell her I do. I looked down at Stacie telling Gerard like don't want to say it in front of her.
"Don't worry about she is a heavy sleeper, she won't hear anything" Gerard said.
"Then, yes I do. I started falling for her when she was dating Jimmy, then when her and Frank went on tour and fought pretty much all the time until after the like 4th show, I would be there for her to cheer her up. It just killed me to hear her in her bunk crying. That day on Skype it was after her and Frank fought and I just went there to cheer her up and make sure she was okay" I said.
"Good, I don't want her heart broken again. When Frank cheated on her, you wanna know how bad I wanted to kill him that night and how hard it was for me to hear my sister cry on the phone knowing I couldn't drop what I was doing just to fly out here and comfort her" Gerard said.

"Yeah that was really hard on all of us. Brian and I were the ones who cheered her up the most. Did you know Brian is her male best friend who she tells everything to. More things then what she tells Chelsea and Alicia" I said.
"Yeah, I did know that. He was the one who told me that he will keep her mind off things and then when he called me and told me that it dawned on her that Jimmy was never coming back and she cried but cheered up because of you two" Gerard said, "did Brian tell you why she never came to terms about Jimmy's death?"
"No, every time I heard her talking to someone I thought she was on the phone" I said.
"It's because Jimmy was there, Brian believed it because he heard him. Then when she started to get happy with you guys he left" Gerard said.
"Really" I said as I looked down at Stacie when she moved to get more comfortable.
"Yep, I'm just glad that she didn't go out and find the closet dealer" Gerard said to me.
"Is that why whenever she would go out by herself during that time someone had to be with her and even after the Frank thing someone had to be with her" I said.
"That's why, it shocked me to see her drinking but at least I knew she wasn't doing drugs" Gerard said.

"I don't think she would ever do that knowing how bad it upset Mikey and then getting clean before you and how much it would upset you" I said.
"Yeah, probably. I can tell you really care about her. Just don't hurt her or I'll have to hurt you" Gerard said.
"I don't think I could ever hurt her" I said looking down at her.
"I can tell she is starting to love you too" Gerard said.
"How can you tell that" I asked.
"By the way she looks at you and how she talks about you long after you left and how she smiles whenever someone mentions your name. I know my sister, I've seen her fall in love with many boys and that's how it happens. I'm sure she is scared to tell you" Gerard said.
"Well, she should know I love her" I said.
"Tell her, I'm going to get supper started. Does Stacie have any preferences besides no meat" Gerard asked me.
"Nope, she doesn't care as long as it has no meat" I replied.
"Alright, Chelsea should be back with whatever she was going shopping for and she is probably going to say the same thing, but I'll tell her I already talked to you" Gerard said.
"Thanks Gee" I said.
"No problem Zacky" Gerard said walking into the kitchen. I looked down at Stacie sleeping and wondered what she was dreaming about. She looked so peaceful as she slept. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and she rolled over and looked up at me with her eyes closed. It was the cutest thing. I turned on the TV and saw that the Red Sox were playing so I watched the game.