‹ Prequel: Dreamland
Sequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out Dreamspace

Dreamworld

Whose the daddy

I woke up the next morning and called Dr. Day and asking for the test now. He agreed and said to meet him at 10. Then I went in the room to wake Zacky up.

"How's your voice" Zacky asked me.
"Barely there" I whispered to him. He nodded and pulled me closer to him.
"We have to get up" I said softly. He nodded and got up. We got in the shower and then I got Brian and Frank over.

"Where are we going" they asked.
"The Doctors" I said because my voice was completely gone. They both knew what for so we made our way for once to Zacky's impala and he drove to the hospital.

"Stacie Way for a Paternity test" Zacky said for me. I smiled and mouthed thank you.
"Are you three the ones getting tested" she asked him looking at Brian and Frank. Zacky nodded and she told us to have a seat. Instead of a nurse to coming and getting us it was Dr. Day.

"Good Morning Stacie" he said cheerfully.
"Mornign" I whispered.
"What's up with your voice" He asked.
"We have a haunted house going and she has a deafing scream" Brian said.
"Ah, I heard about that from my son. He said some Synyster Gates, the gate keeper of hell made him pee his pants" Dr. Day said causing all of us to laugh.
"Let me guess one of you did that" he asked. Brian smiled and laughed so more.
"Okay come on in" he said as we got to the room. I sat down on the bed while Brian, Frank and Zacky sat around on the chairs.

"So first I'm going to have a nurse take some blood and then I'm going to have to stick a long needle in you Stacie in order to get to the baby" Dr. Day said. I shuddered and nodded.
"Okay, let me go get the nurses and Stacie just lay there with your shirt up" Dr. Day said and left the room.

"I'm not looking at you guys when you get stabbed" I said.
"Save your voice babe" Zacky said to me and I nodded. Dr. Day came back with three nurses that all had needles. He went over to the Ultrasound machine and set it up. Then he had a long needle and Zacky grabbed my hand.
"I'm going to need to see where the baby is so I can get the needle in" Dr. Day explained. I nodded and closed my eyes seeing the needles go into Zacky, Brian, and Frank's arms. Zacky tapped on my chin and I noticed he was no longer being stabbed with a needle.

"Dude, I can see the needle in your stomach" Brian said. I flinched but Zacky got me calm.
"See couldn't even tell" Dr. Day said and I saw a small vile being filled with blood. Then he pulled the needle out and I turned away.
"We should have these results very soon" Dr. Day said. The nurse helped me clean up my stomach and I sat down on Zacky's lap.

--------------------------------------------------
Time Lapse 1 hour

I closed my eyes to rest as I watched Brian and Frank play Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot and by the looks of it when I closed my eyes Brian was winning. There was a knock on the door that jolted me awake. Dr. Day came in with a smiling face.

"Well I have the results" he said smiling.
"And who is the dad" I asked.
"It's" Dr. Day said.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah I couldn't let you wait any longer so BAM!

ohhh but it's a cliff hanger ahaha but not for long

Not sure if that's how it happens but hey tis my story