‹ Prequel: Dreamland
Sequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out Dreamspace

Dreamworld

Second night of scares

I started to walk back toward everyone else but an arm stopped me and I came face to face with Frank.

"What" I said to him.
"I just wish we can work this out" Frank said.
"How can we, I love Zacky, you broke my heart when you promised never to hurt me and you do" I said to him.
"I love you" Frank said.
"Frank, just stop. Please if you loved me you would let me be happy. Please" I said to him. He looked down.
"Fine, but one day can we try to work this out and be a family again" Frank asked.
"Yeah some day in the future, but right now I'm happy and I know Zacky would never hurt you like you hurt me" I said to him.
"I know I made a mistake and I regret it, Jamia seduced me" Frank said.
"I heard this enough, I want to go scare the shit out of more little kids and celebrate the news that my boyfriend and I are going to have a baby. Just like we did when I was pregnant with Sophie and Ethan even though I celebrated by myself but this one I'm not hiding and please just be happy for me" I said.
"Okay" Frank said and I hugged him again and went to find Val. I found her putting Brian's Synyster Gates make up.

"Damn your so creepy" I said.
"Thanks, scarier then Johnny" Brian asked. I looked at Johnny and he was looking like he did for Beast and The Harlot.
"Holy shit" I said.
"Yeah, I got their make up ideas from that" Val said smilign.
"From what" I asked Val.
"Beast and the Harlot" Val replied.
"What are you in my mind. Stop it Edward" I said causing everyone to laugh.
"That's it I'm putting Glitter on you for your vampire" Val said.
"No" I yelled and ran behind Zacky. Everyone looked extra creepy tonight. Sophie and Ethan were already in their creepy doll costumes and scaring Johnny every chance they could get. I looked at everyone and was glad.

"Sit down" Val ordered me.
"Yes ma'am" I said sitting where Brian was. Gerard walked in with a cape and vampire teeth.
"Yay we can be the Vampire siblings from hell" I said glad my voice was back for now.
"Sweet deal" Gerard said knuckle bumping me.
"Frank is taking the money today and I'm doing your part that you did yesterday" Chelsea said.
"With me this time. Expect in Brian's area" Alicia said.
"Whoot" I said smiling. Val glared at me and I sat still. She finished with my make up and I made Gerard take the glitter away. I put on the costume and we headed to the wear house were all the actors were getting their make up done there.

"You all look creepy and amazing. Let's make someone piss them selves again tonight" I said and everyone cheered. We got in our places since we noticed it was getting dark and that is when we open. I stood in the dark Shadows standing as still as I could get. I didn't get a chance to go this far yesterday and it was pretty cool. Johnny smiled as he walked on by.

"It's times like these I wish Jimmy was here to help spook the kids" I said.
"I know that would have been awesome" Matt said causing me to jump.
"You bastard" I said.
"But you love me Luscious" Matt said.
"Of course" I said and hugged him and then he went farther back.
"Okay Frank is letting in the first group of people" Val said and we all nodded knowing she could see us perfectly. I stood still as I heard Zacky's chainsaw in the distance, Brian's wicked creepy laugh and Chelsea's screams.
"She is louder then you" Gerard said.
"No one can be louder then me" I said and heard the footsteps get closer and the actors jumping out from their hiding places. The people walked in and Gerard smiled at them.

"Ah my meal is here" he said. The people walked over to where I was standing.
"Well brother you must share with me" I said grabbing someone causing them to yell.
"Of course sister" Gerard said and smirked. The people tried to get away but we wouldn't let them.
"Now this is what I call fast food" I said smirking and then they made their way out of where our area was.
"Just you wait there is worse to come" I yelled at them and they just screamed and I heard them running.
"Next group is going to have one of the actors we hired. Grab that one and pretend to drain them of their blood" Val said. They came in and I saw which one they were talking about.

"Oh brother look at this delicious one" I said walking over to them. Of course she backed away.
"Please please don't" she cried.
"Mhm beggers my favorite" Gerard said as he walked closer. We pulled her out from the group and leaned down to bite her neck. She screamed which caused everyone else to scream and take off. We dropped the girl on the ground and chuckled with the fake blood running down our faces.

"You gonna stay still" I asked.
"Of course not the first haunted house I've been in" she said.
"Awesome" I said and leaned down and pretended to keep drinking from her. People walked in and screamed at the site.
"Be careful my sister and I are awfully thirsty" Gerard said showing his fangs and making a hissing noise. I swear if vampires were real Gerard would be one in a heart beat. We continued and we heard Val laughing again.

"Brian makes someone piss themselves again and then they get to Matt and do it again. Oh I love this" Val said and since there was no one coming we all chuckled.
"I say this from everyone good job Matt and Brian now come on I want more piss stains" Val said. We laughed and did a thumbs up. Mikey came in with a vampire costume too.

"Val thought if we have three vampires and get three more actors we can scare someone" MIkey said.
"Get Zacky in here with the chain saw and we'll scare people" I said.
"Chelsea is coming with this group. No real necking" Mikey said turning to Gerard. Gerard pouted and Val told us to get ready. So I went and hid in the darkness and Mikey hid near the entrance and Gerard stood front and center for everyone to see.

"Come on, you guys, I think it would be better if we go back to hell. Who knows what we could, Ahh" Chelsea screamed as I grabbed her.
"Oh no we are in the vampires lair" another actor said and screamed as Mikey grabbed him.
"Mmm brother I'm sure you would like this one" I said as I pretended to sniff Chelsea.
"She does smell good, but what about all these lovely ones" Gerard said as he took Chelsea from me. I walked up to every person Mikey still holding the male actor.
"They all smell so good, can I have them all" I asked as I put my arm around one non actor who pretty much pushed my arm off her.
"Aww my food doesn't want to play" I said moving around all the people until I spotted the third actor who just happened to be Ray.

"Hmm but I like his smell and his hair" I said touching him and he shivered.
"Please don't" he said.
"Oh I won't first these ones" I said as I shoved him to Gerard who put them in a cage.
"Yes yes why don't we go for these ones brother and sister" Gerard said. Mikey stood and blocked the door. Well actually shut it after probably telling some actors to keep it shut until we let them out. Everyone ran to the door screaming. I actually saw a couple that look like they were ready to piss themselves.

"I hate when meals fight. Just look at that one" I said pointing to the one on the floor. They looked and screamed and someone was crying.
"Aw love don't cry" Gerard said to her and looked down.
"Let them go we have our dinner already" Gerard said.
"Fine brother" Mikey said as he chased them out and down the hall.
"Haha Matt and Brian aren't the only ones" we said as we high fived each other. The next couple of groups we scared them and then Gerard drained Chelsea a little too sexual while Sophie and Ethan was mingled with the group. We did better this night then last night. It was finally time for us to close and we all cheered.

"I think Stacie, Mikey, and Gerard made more people wet themselves and one person cry" Val said as we smiled.
"Good job baby now I want you with me my sexy vampire princess" Zacky said kissing me.
"Hold on I must yell at my older brother" I said as I glared at Gerard.
"There well be no hickey making in front of my children" I said to him.
"sorry I got carried away" Gerard said.
"You are lucky they weren't watching as was to busy trying to scare the calm people" I said to him as I poked him in the chest roughly.
"I'm sorry" Gerard said as we all got into the many cars we had to bring to fit everyoen.
"Mhm sure" I said getting in the passenger seat of Zacky's car and Gerard, Chelsea and Brian jumping in the back.
"Wait who has my kids" I said as I saw Brian get in.
"They are with Matt, Val and Frank and Johnny" Brian said.
"Oh that's great leave them with the creepy guy who scares them" I said as Zacky pulled away. I was gonna go up curl up on the couch with Sophie, Ethan and Jacob and tell everyone to go away and just spend time with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Graceeee!!!! this one is for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!