‹ Prequel: Dreamland
Sequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out Dreamspace

Dreamworld

Gaga, Ke$ha and Jimmy and some Adam Lambert

So after everyone nursed their heads back to normal, we all took a field trip as Johnny called it. Over to my house where I didn't really want to face Frank at the moment.

"Momma" Sophie and Ethan said as they ran over to me.
"Morning cuties" I said hugging them. They ran back to the living room and I clung to Zacky which of course Frank noticed and got all sad.

"What's up babe" he asked me.
"Nothing I just want to be close to you" I said to him kissing his cheek.
"Okay" Zacky said putting a hand on my stomach. I giggled and looked at him.
"Aww look it Zacky is already in daddy mode" Matt said.
"I call for letting the whole world know that Zacky Vengeance is going to be a daddy" Johnny said.
"I agree" Brian said.
"Well before we tell the world, I wanna go to Jimmy's grave and tell him he is gonna be an uncle" I said.
"Sounds good, wanna go now before your appointment" Zacky asked me.
"Yeah" I said.
"We wanna come" Brian, Matt and Johnny said.
"Fine" Zacky and I said.
"TO the car" Matt said walking out the door.
"We will be back" I said waving bye to everyone. Matt, Brian and Johnny were already in the back of my mustang cranking music which happened to be Lady Gaga.

"Caught in a bad romance" they all sang and Zacky and I just stopped in our tracks and laughed. We got in and decided to join in the Lady Gaga songs.
"Rah Rah Ah Ah Roma Ro Ma MA Ga ga oh lala want your bad romance" we all sang as we drove to the cemetery and everyone looking at us. Then it turned to Love Games.

"Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" we sang and I turned and looked at all the guys.
"Whoa" I said and laughed. We got to the cemetery and we walked to Jimmy's grave site. It's been a while since I've been here because I saw him all the time and now it just really hurts badly. Zacky and Brian put their arms around me as we got closer.

"Jimbo" Matt said with a smile.
"God I miss you" I said sitting down on the ground.
"We all do Stac" Brian said sitting with me.
"So guess what, I'm sure up there in the rockers heaven you can see I am pregnant and your good ol pal Zacky is the daddy" I said. I heard a faint congrats and I looked around to see if any of the other guys heard the same thing as I did and they were looking around too. Then he showed himself.

"Whoa" Matt said looking.
"Hey I had to come see this for myself" jimmy said making me smile.
"Jimmy" I said.
"The one and only well maybe not only but hey I try" Jimmy said.
"Now I really believe it Stac" Brian said.
"GOod job Zacky" Jimmy said seeing me smile as I looked over at Zacky.
"What you mean" Zacky asked.
"I mean you made Stacie happier then she has ever been in a while and I can tell" Jimmy said as I walked to Zacky who put his arm around me.
"Thanks Jimbo" Zacky said.
"No problem. Now I'm late for a jammin session with Michael Jackson and I can't miss it" Jimmy said and disappeared. We all smiled and made our way back to the car.

"More Gaga or Kesha" I asked as I looked at my iPod.
"Kesha" Johnny and Brian said.
"Alright" I said putting it on your love is my drug.
"No Tick Tok" Brian said reaching over and putting it on Tick Tok.

"Wake up in the morning feelin like P-Diddy, got my glasses on I'm out the door" I said.
"Before I leave I brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack" all the guys yelled.
"You would" I said as Zacky drove to the hospital and we continued to listen to Tick Tok. I grabbed my phone and went on facebook.

@Matt Sanders, @Zacky Baker, @Johnny Crist and @Brian Haner Jr are singing along with Kesha in my car I set as my status.

"What are you writing" Zacky asked me.
"I was texting Alicia" I lied.
"Sure you are" Zacky said.
"Hey how come I'm tagged in a status" Brian said and read his phone, "Hey the whole world doesn't need to see this. Look 15 likes."
"Oh I tweeted it too" I said and his mouth went wide and I chuckled.
"Why all of Huntington can see tattooed guys singing to Tick Tok" I said laughing. We pulled up to the hospital and we all walked in.

"Whoa we have the whole gang today" Kelly the lady at the desk said.
"They wanted to come. Did you see Facebook" I asked her.
"Not yet" she said as she typed things. I held my phone to her and she chuckled.
"Oh how wonderful" Kelly said.
"I know, Brian isn't very happy" I said laughing as I saw him pouting. She laughed at him and then stared.
"Obvious much" I said going to sit down. Just as I did she chuckled and another nurse came in.

"Stacie Way" she said. Yeah I decided to go back to my maiden name might as well. Zacky grabbed my hand and we walked into the room. We waited a little while and Dr. Day came in.
"I see the rest of the band is out there, one is flirting with a married pregnant lady" Dr. Day said.
"Brian" Zacky and I both said.
"Yep, that's the one" he said.
"So George" I said.
"Stop calling me George" George said and chuckled.
"But it's fun" I said laughing.
"George is a cool name" Zacky said.
"Not you too. You know the drill Ms. Way" George said. I stuck my tongue out at him and lifted up my shirt.
"So George did your son enjoy the other nights of the haunted house, I know it was last month but hey why not discuss it" I said.
"Yes he did, he said this time his friends peed their pants in the vampire room" George said.
"Yes, I didn't want to scare him too much" I said laughing. Then he put the cold stuff on my stomach and I shivered.
"Sorry" George said and moved it around.

"Aww look at our baby babe. Or as Chelsea and Alicia been calling it baby ZV" Zacky said.
"Those crazy girls" I said.
"So where is Chelsea she is suppose to have an appointment this week" George said.
"She is on her honeymoon she got married two days ago" I said.
"Ah, well can you tell her to call me when she is back" he said.
"Sure thing" I said looking at mine and Zacky's baby.
"So what do you think it's going to be" George asked.
"Well at Chelsea's wedding reception thing I ate the things that Sophie loves now and avoided the things Ethan loves. So I'm thinking a girl" I said.
"Well in two more months we should be able to tell" George said as he snapped a few pictures and Zacky took some with my camera.

"I didn't know you brought it" I said to him.
"We want all the Avenged fans to know I'm having a baby" Zacky said.
"Whose having the baby" I said to him.
"We are having a baby" Zacky said kissing me.
"Exactly" I said and then Zacky took a picture of me with my tummy showing.
"Not nice" I said to him. Dr. Day chuckled and finished snapping the pictures. He ripped off the doubles and handed them to us.
"See you next month" he said. I wiped off my stomach with the paper towel he gave me and smiled.
"Next month it is" I said getting up. Zacky grabbed my hand and we walked out.
"Brian haven't you heard she's married" I said seeing him still sitting next to the girl.
"Thank you, I've been trying to tell him that" she said. Brian blushed and then saw the papers.

"Baby" he said looking at it and seeing the baby.
"Is it a niece or a nephew" he asked.
"We won't know till I'm four months" I said to Brian.
"Aw" Brian said sad. Then he saw my camera in Zacky's hand.
"Give" He said and Zacky handed it over.
"Say happy parents" Matt said coming behind Brian.
"Why" I said.
"Just do" Matt said.
"Happy parents" Zacky and I said with fake smiles.
"You don't look happy" Matt said.
"Good" we said and walked out the door after Kelly handed me my appointment card and another card with her number.

"Can you give it to the hot guy with the gorgeous eyes" Kelly said.
"Hey Johnny we got a number for yah" I said and he got happy.
"No" Kelly said.
"Sorry too late" I said, "plus Brian is a horn dog, you'll like Johnny."
"Alright" Kelly said as I handed him her number and she smiled at him. Then we walked out the door with Brian taking pictures of himself.

"Stop trying to get into play girl with my camera" I said to him taking it from him and we got in the car and I put it on Adam Lambert.

"So I got my boots on got the right mount of leather and I'm doing it up with the black color liner" I said.
"All we need is lvoe" Matt, Johnny and Brian did with little hearts and I snapped the picture. The next one they flipped me off with and then I snapped one of myself that Brian got in making a funny face.
"You know when I get home these are going on facebook" I said.
"So" Brian said and we laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh nanagoesrawr your so silly

oh you shut up skankface just be proud you got two chapters