‹ Prequel: Dreamland
Sequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out Dreamspace

Dreamworld

Ice down the pants

We all snuggled into the living room after ordering some pizza and popping popcorn to snack on later. We ate pizza and I pretty much had a box to myself.

"I feel so fat" I said as I finished the pizza that was in the box.
"Babe, your pregnant not fat" Zacky said to me.
"Yeah momma, your pretty and you got my sister in your belly" Sophie said.
"No, it's my brother" Ethan said.
"It's both of your either brother or sister but instead of being fully related they are going to be your half sibling" I said.
"I want a little sister" Sophie said.
"So Ethan can stick up for both of you" I asked.
"No so I can play dollies with her so I don't have to play Dollies with Uncle Brian" Sophie said.
"Hey, I'm a very good Barbie and Ken" Brian said. Sophie just looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"He isn't a good Barbie or Ken, maybe a good dog" Sophie said making us all laugh.
"Uncle Zacky on the other hand and Uncle Matt know how to be a good Barbie and Ken" Sophie said.
"Yeah" Matt and Zacky said.
"What about your dad" Frank asked Sophie.
"You could use some work" she said, "momma before school starts can we spend summer with daddy?"
"Of course, but right now you don't go to school but of course you can before school starts" I said.
"Yay" Ethan and Sophie said.
"You'll let them stay all summer" Frank asked them.
"They are your kids too, plus I'm probably going to be touring and I'm going to have this baby to take care of too" I said. Frank shrugged his shoulders and agreed.

"Shh it's at the good part" Brian said throwing popcorn at us.
"Oh you do not throw popcorn at me and get away with it. Your just calling me a fatty and I need to eat by doing that" I said throwing the popcorn back and Brian caught it.
"Ass" I said and snuggled to Zacky. I felt more being thrown at me and some going down my shirt.

"What the fuck" I said as I stood up and all the popcorn fell.
"Score" Zacky said. I glared at him.
"You're suppose to protect me from the popcorn but it's on now" I said putting some down his pants.
"Oh no you didn't" Zacky said. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed ice.
"You wanna go" I said.
"Come here" Zacky said. I went behind him and put the ice in his pants.
"Holy shit that's fucking cold" Zacky said as I ran around everyone and put ice down all their pants.

"Fuck" was what I heard all around from every male.
"My balls are so small now" Johnny said.
"You mean you know have a vagina" I said. Johnny flipped me off.
"I feel like I have raisins instead of balls" Matt said. I just chuckled and ran into the bathroom before they could get me.

"You'll have to come out there sometime" Zacky said.
"Nope, I don't" I replied as I sat down on the toilet.
♠ ♠ ♠
just because of the last chapter I now have Justin Bieber in my head. OH NO I gotta get saved now haahah

UGH this sucks badly, I want to go see Avenged on Zacky's birthday(how amazing would that be) but my parents are like NO! but i really want to go I would do anything just to go see one of my favorite bands. I haven't asked to go to a concert in forever

and those of you who haven't seen the official video for Na Na Na here it is

Na Na Na