‹ Prequel: Dreamland
Sequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out Dreamspace

Dreamworld

A Tribute to Jimmy part 2

Zacky's Point Of View

As soon as Brian brought Stacie back in she feel asleep. I knew if I didn't ban her from Cigs she would want one right now. I looked down and noticed she was still crying.

"You wanna go now Zacky" the girl asked.
"I'd rather stay here and make my girlfriend stop crying" I said.
"Just go real quick she won't even know" the girl said.
"It's not fucking going to take me a quick time to talk about my best friend and brother so fuck off while I comfort my girlfriend" I said. She walked away without even saying sorry.
"Dumb bitch" I said.
"Wow Vengz" Johnny said.
"I'm sure she wants a least one of us to go" I said.
"I'll go" Johnny said running after her. Stacie moved more in my lap and then looked up.

"I miss him Zacky" she said.
"I know babes I do too" I said leaning down and kissing her.
"Your birthday is tomorrow and I don't want to be here for it" Stacie said.
"Then we don't have to. If they expect us to cry on my birthday they can go fucking fuck themselves" I said. Stacie looked up and laughed.
"That's what I like to hear" I said as she sat up and cuddled with me. Matt walked in and saw Stacie.

"That girl was a bitch, even Johnny tweaked out on her. She said that we had to be here tomorrow and he is like fuck that shit" Matt said.
"That's what Zacky just said but he added she can go fuck herself" Stacie said.
"So skipping out on this shit and getting drunk" Matt asked.
"I am not being DD" Stacie said.
"How about we go to the movies and just cause Havoc on New York City like we used to" I said seeing Stacie start to frown again.
"We won't go near any of the places you and Jimmy went to" Matt said.
"I don't care, I wanna have fun and change the sad memories to happy ones" Stacie said.
"That's my girl" I said kissing her and she kissed me back.
"Whoa no making out" Matt said throwing a pillow at us.

"What whose making out you and Zacky gross" Brian said walking in.
"No dumbass, aww I smell ciggy smoke" Stacie said and Brian shifted away.
"After our baby is born you can have all the cancer sticks you want" I said.
"It's no fair when I kiss you after you have a cig, it makes me want one" Stacie said.
"That is why you should have never picked up that habit from Gerard" Matt said. Stacie flipped him off.
"I would but Zacky and Val would kill me" Matt said.
"Perv" Stacie said smiling.
"EH we got a smile" Matt, Brian and I cheered and I got a smack in the stomach.
"Ouch" I said and Stacie looked like she was laughing but she was biting her lip.

"Hmm looks like someone needs to get tickled" I said looking at Matt and Brian. Johnny came in.
"What about tickling" he asked. Stacie just shook her head and I poked her side and she squrimed away.
"Come on Johnny needs to see that smile too" I said as I started to poke her sides more and she bit her lip harder.
"Come on Stacie" Brian said as he was on her other side. Soon we all just attacked her and she started laughing.
"Stop Stop stop, the baby is kicking my bladder and I have to piss" Stacie said through laughter.
"Nope" Brian and I said. Matt and Johnny moved away.
"I'll piss on you" Stacie said and I moved away and so didn't Brian. She walked into the bathroom that was in the room we were in and I guess she had to go.

"Did I hear a damn break" Matt said.
"Fuck off" Stacie said from the bathroom.
"Leave my pregnant girlfriend alone" I said to them.
"But it's oh so fun" Matt said and I just rolled my eyes. Stacie came out and sat on my lap.
"Thank you Zacky for sticking up for me from your evil friends" Stacie said.
"Hey, your with us so your evil too" Johnny said. Stacie stuck her tongue out.
"Watch out I'll bite it" Johnny said and I glared at him.
"Or I'll have Zacky bite it" Johnny said. She stuck her tongue out at him again and I turned her face toward me and bite her tongue.

"Three, two, one" Matt said as soon as Stacie brought our faces closer together.
"Why do I always fucking lose" Brian said probably handing Matt over some money.
"Because you never know when your gonna walk in and then you count how long it will be until they are together" Matt said.
"Don't worry, I lose the bets about when they are going to go disappear into another room, but lately I've been winning" Johnny said. Stacie pulled away from me.
"You've been taking bets about when we will make out and have sex. Pervs, go watch some porn" Stacie said causing me to laugh.
"With pleasure, lots of it" Brian said winking.
"Gross" Stacie said and buried her face in my chest.
"Zacky Vengeance" the bitch said.
"What" I snapped.
"Come do your bit" she said.
"I guess, babe promise not to kill them" I said pointing to the rest of our band mates.
"I try" Stacie said as she got off my lap and all the guys laughing.
"What" I asked. Stacie reached down and grabbed my package.
"Fuck, Stacie" I said.
"When I'm not pregnant, or maybe later" Stacie said and Johnny handed Matt over some money. I just shook my head and followed the girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grapes in the mouth