‹ Prequel: Dreamland
Sequel: Dreamspace
Status: Completed Check out Dreamspace

Dreamworld

Two girls in labor and one big question

It's now April and Zacky has pretty much officially moved into my house. Frank, Ray and Bob have all left to go back to Jersey before we all start touring. Chelsea and I are due any day and she was having a baby boy and I was having a girl. We had a baby shower on the same day and subtly switched the pink and blue clothes to each other without no one noticing. My birthday went by and Zacky planned Valentine's day and my birthday together which was really sweet. Now we are all just sitting around my living room like good old times.

"Hey babe" Zacky said to me.
"Yes" I said to him.
"You need to get ready" Zacky said. I looked at him.
"Ready for what" I asked him.
"A special date" Zacky said.
"Aww baby" I said and kissed him, "where are we going?"
"Close" Zacky said. I nodded and tried to get up but Zacky being the nice boyfriend he is helped me up and helped me walk up the stairs. I got dressed in the comfiest thing I owned which was a big pair of jeans and a nice t-shirt. I put on my flip flops with ease since I didn't have to look down and see my feet and walked down stairs. Zacky was wearing basketball shorts and a Vengeance University shirt.

"At least I don't have to worry about being underdressed" I said to him.
"Nope" Zacky said taking my arm and walking me out the door and down to the beach where there was a blanket and candles all set up with a picnic basket.
"Aww Zacky" I said as he helped me sit down.
"Only for you baby" he said as he sat behind me. I smiled and he handed me a veggie sandwich and took out one with ham.
"Give me a piece of that" I demanded. Zacky chuckled and then took a piece out and fed it to me.
"Yum" I said to him. He laughed and we ate peacefully. I felt my phone go off and it was Gerard saying Chelsea's water broke and he was on the way to the hospital.

"Chelsea's going in labor" I said as I tried to get up. Zacky stood up with me and then stopped me from going farther.

"Come on Zacky" I said.
"Hold on" he said.
"But it's Chelsea if she goes I might pop soon" I said to him as he held me in place.
"Stacie Lynn Way, will you marry me" Zacky said getting down on one knee and holding out a beautiful ring. Before I could answer him I felt a large pain in my stomach and looked down and saw my pants were wet.
"Zacky, get me to the hospital NOW" I yelled as Zacky ran helped me to the car and ran into the house to get my bag that was already packed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to need help with a name for the squeal of this