Status: Hiatus

Annoyed the Ice Until It Melted

** PLEASE READ CHAPTER 10'S AUTHORS NOTES!

A Draco Malfoy Romance
from the Harry Potter novels
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Maddy Hart has been a royal pain in the ass for Draco Malfoy ever since they met on the train during their first year of Hogwarts. Since that first encounter, she has made it her mission to put him in his place.

It's their sixth year and Maddy still hasn't left him alone. She isn't scared of Draco, or any of his cronies. She loves to annoy him, the laugh she gets from it, and the joy of gratitude from other students keeps her going. It's become part of her.


Image

Preview: Chapter 4
“I heard about those two...” Burbage murmured out loud, not meaning for the students to hear her. Dean Thomas who was seated in the second row grinned and moved to put his Professor at ease, and spoke up.

“Not to worry Professor, you’ll get used to it.” He chuckled, looking over at the bickering pair at the back row; where Maddy continued to run around Draco wrapping the telephone wire around him, tying him in place.


Preview: Chapter 10
About a minute later he shoved my parchment back at me, muttering a quick 'thank you'. Then he lifted his own parchment into the air and started blowing at the wet ink.

“Butthead!” I growled after smacking the upside of his head and snatching my school bag back to my side of the table.

“What?!” he snapped, “I said thank you!” He reached out and grabbed a chunk of my hair and tugged in return.


ImageImageImageImage
Image
Disclaimer: Characters from J.K Rowling's Harry Potter novels, mentioned in this story do not belong to us. Any other original characters mentioned: Maddy, Seth, Zoey etc, are from our very own minds. Plot is completely original, formed together by Yasmin and Calli. Icons made by me. Banner was made by Shanelle at Overloaddd.