Status: Hiatus

I'll Be Me, And You'll Be You

Growing up I didn't have a childhood. My parents forced me to do and be something I never really wanted to be. Yes, they made me the person I was today. They. I hadn't willingly become an efficient workaholic. I wanted to go to parties, stay out late, and get in trouble like every other teenager. But now, I hadn't had the chance to. I'd went from child straight to adult.

Saber Carson was a different story, however. His parents let him do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. Not that they had a choice, anyway. Saber was the person he was because that was the way he wanted to be. He didn't have as many skills as I had, by far, but he wasn't totally helpless either. Saber had been able to be a teenager his entire life.

My parents wanted me to continue being the adult that they'd ground in to me to be, and Saber's parents wanted him to grow up and act like an adult instead of the typical teenager. Neither of us wanted to be what our parents wanted us to be.

I, Andy Carter, wanted to live the life I never got to live growing up. Saber Carson wanted to become more mature but didn't want to stop being his fun, badass self. Frankly, we hated each other with a bloody passion. Somehow, we needed each other's help in order to keep our parents off our backs.

But did we have what it took not to strangle each other along the way?