PDA

First and Only Chapter

Pushing Paige against the wall with a growl, Amelia leaned closer to her girlfriend and smirked. The alley they were in was deserted but people walked by the entrance all the time, ignoring it all together and not even noticing the two girls closely together. Paige bit the corner of her lip and looked at her girlfriend's face coming closer to hers.

Shifting her head just a tiny bit, Amelia nibbled on Paige's earlobe, making the girl gasp and hold her breath in the hopes she wouldn't make an involuntary sounds. Paige placed her hands on the other girl's hips and let her fingers roam up her shirt slowly. Another shirt that was too big for her, it was one of her many traits and it made it so much easier for Paige to move her fingers up her girlfriend's vertebrae’s.

Amelia did always like it when people went slowly over her back and Paige was going to use this knowledge to bring her girlfriend down to her knees, just like she was doing to her. Amelia moved her mouth to Paige's jaw line, placing soft butterfly kisses there and teasing her by moving to her neck instead of granting her a full-on kiss.

Paige's free hand grabbed Amelia's hair while the other was still slowly crawling up her spine and to the clasp of her bra. She felt her girlfriend smirk as her fingers reached the clasp and moved so they could open it.

Thank god nobody was paying attention to them, Amelia thought as she grabbed the hem of her girlfriend's tank top and forced it up so her breasts were visible in that specific green bra she picked out that day. Her hands, immediately moved to the back and unclasped the bra, letting it hang as she moved her fingers over the hard nipples and getting a moan out of her girlfriend. Paige threw her head back against the wall that was supporting her and bit her lip.

She ached for her girlfriend's touch. So much it was actually making her brain decide that sex in public was a great way to waste some time. Amelia kissed Paige on the lips, tasting her strawberry lip-gloss that she put on hours earlier and was already half-gone by all the kissing they've done since then. Her hands cupped Paige's breasts as she rolled her fingers over those sensitive nipples she loved so much.

Paige was gasping, clenching her jaw and moved her hands to those tight jeans her girlfriend was wearing that day. Damn tease she was. Fiddling with the buttons and the zipper, she soon noticed how much her girlfriend actually wanted her. Both of them were trying not to make too much noise but Amelia buried her face in the shorter girl's shoulder when Paige decided to start teasing her clit.

Regaining her posture, Amelia sucked in a deep breath and moved her mouth to her girlfriend's nipples, knowing that it would drive her mad. She bended down slightly, letting her lips cover up the nipple as her tongue slowly twirled around it, sometimes even softly biting, knowing it was torturing her girlfriend.

Her hands were now both on the wall behind her, her head thrown back and her mouth open as she sucked in a deep breath. Her eyes closed while her girlfriend made her feel the deepest feelings of pleasure known to man. Amelia moved to the other nipple but couldn't resist moving down further and ending up with her lips dangerously close to the waistband of Paige's shorts. A smirk formed on her lips as her hands worked on those annoying buttons.

Without any warning, she pulled down both the pair of shorts and the underwear, letting her head go more down. Her mouth was now exactly where she wanted it, her girlfriend in the state she had always loved. Completely at her mercy.

Fingers went through her black hair as Amelia’s tongue slipped out of her mouth and touched Paige’s clit. She kept her girlfriend’s thrusting hips steady by placing her hands on those prominent hipbones she so loved to nibble on. It didn’t last long though as one hand soon moved down and made sure that a finger slowly slipped up Paige, making her moan Amelia’s name.

Amelia knew that the teasing she had done earlier had already driven Paige up to a point where she wouldn’t last long any longer and so she didn’t waste any more time teasing. Another finger went up her girlfriend’s vagina as her whole mouth was softly sucking the clit now. It was pure torture for the blond girl, Amelia knew this.

As suspected, it didn’t take very long for her girlfriend’s abs to clench up and a moan to escape her while she came. Amelia stayed in the position she was, letting her girlfriend ride out the orgasm she had just caused. It was ecstasy to see her girlfriend come undone by just her touches.

No words were spoken as Amelia pulled up her girlfriend’s panties and shorts back up as she straightened up herself. Taking deep breaths to calm her body down completely, Paige kept her eyes closed, wanting to concentrate on her body and not on her disheveled girlfriend in front of her. Her hair was a mess, her face glowing with lips red and probably tasting like her right now but she didn’t mind. She pulled Amelia closer by her shirt and forced her into a deep kiss. Amelia moaned and pressed their bodies even closer together.

“You…god, I love you,” Paige whispered as they broke the kiss and both of them reached for air.
“I concur.”