Marauders.

Draco

Urgh, no fair.
Everyone gets to see themselves in the past, except me.
I swear, even the world is jealous of my beauty.
Past me probably knew my dazzling good looks and outstanding wit would distract future me from the task at hand.

“IDEA!” Juliet suddenly squealed.
“What?” Autumn asked, confused.
“Right, well, Granger got her time turner from McGonagall, right?”
“Riiight...”
“So, when she gave it back a while ago, that means McGonagall has it currently...”
“So the time turner in this time would belong to McGonagall!”
“Yeah! So if we can take it now, use it to get back to our exact time, and then replace it-”
“Then no one will ever notice anything even happened at all!”
“Bingo!” Juliet grinned. The two high-fived, leaving me and Jasper stood there, looking... Well, pretty damn gormless.

“But... What about the fact that, oh, you know, me and Jazz have AGED by THREE MONTHS?!”
“Erm... Minor hitch in the plan?” Juliet smiled sheepishly.
“Well?”
“No way to fix it, I’m afraid.” She shrugged. “It’s not so bad. Not like it was years or something.”
“...Right...I guess... So, we need to steal a time turner from McGonagall?” I grimaced.
“Right.”
“Juliet, you seem far too optimistic about this.”
“Draco, you seem far too pessimistic about this.”
I sighed, shoving my hands into my pockets. “Lead the way then.”

“DRACO! Quit dawdling!”
“Right; coming, coming.” I trudged after the group, ignoring Juliet’s frantic waving as I strolled relaxedly behind the others.
Autumn ran ahead of the group, followed by Juliet, skipping like a fool. Jasper hung behind to talk to me as wandered the hallways.
“So, where are we going again?”
“No idea, mate.”
“Helpful.”
“It’d be more helpful if you knew yourself.”
“Touché.”

So, after much walking and aimlessly roaming the corridors, we finally pulled to a halt outside a room.
“McGonagall’s office?” I asked with a sneer. I was only usually here for bad reasons.
“Wow, Draco. Your powers of perception never cease to amaze me.”
“I’m taking that as a compliment, Muddy.”
She huffed, knocking on the door to the office.
There was no answer.
“Right, in we go.” Juliet beamed.
“What, without permission?” Autumn looked horrified.
“Yes, now go.”

Juliet pushed her through the open door with some force, and I followed her. Jasper looked a little unsure.
“Erm... I’ll... Stand watch.”
“Yeah, whatever you say...Wimp.”
“What was that?”
“Nothing, nothing.”
He muttered something angrily under his breath, before turning his back on us to keep an eye on the, currently empty, corridor.

“Wonder why it was unlocked...” Autumn mused.
“Because she probably doesn’t expect a group of students to break in, snooping around for a time tuner.”
“No need to get cocky, Malfoy.”
“Shouldn’t have asked such a stupid question.”
“Shut up and keep looking.”
Juliet sighed as we argued continually. Opening and closing drawers and cupboards, we thought we had of chance of finding it in such a huge room.

“This’ll take years at this rate!” I moaned.
“Well, unless you can think of a faster way-” Juliet muttered.
“I bet I can.”
She looked over from where she was stood, rifling through some books.
“You can?”
I took my wand out, standing in the centre of the room. “Accio time turner.”
“Oh, as if it’ll be so simple as to-”
There was a rustling noise from the corner of the room, and suddenly a small golden ball attached to a long golden chain flew into my hand.
Simple.” I grinned.
Juliet stood, open mouthed.
“Draco, you genius.”
“That’s not how I’d put it.”
“Juliet, I already know. Muddy, shut the fuck up. I just saved us about three hours.”

Autumn went off to sulk outside with Jasper, and Juliet and I tidied up for a second, making sure everything was how it should be, before joining them.
“Okay, everyone holding on?” Jasper asked.
We all nodded.
“Okay... Let’s hope we get it right this time.”
He twisted the little metal piece on the top halfway.
I felt the sickening feeling of time-travel take over me, as we were thrown violently half an hour into the future.

Well, what we hoped was half an hour.

Waking up, clenching my eyes shut as sun poured in through the windows, I picked myself up off the floor, and then went to help Juliet. We replaced the time turner back into the currently still empty office, and the four of us went outside.
“Hey, Dean!” Autumn called over to a Gryffindor boy.
“Yeah?”
“What time is it?”
“Erm...he looked at his wrist. Half twelve!”

We all stood, silent for a moment.
Then we all started grinning like buffoons, high fiving and hopping around.
“We did it!”
“Awesome.”
“So glad.”
Autumn paused for a moment. “What lesson do we have next?”
Juliet stood, counting on her fingers. “Erm... first, second... third... Defence against the Dark Arts.”
“Oh...” Autumn didn’t look too excited as Juliet dragged her away, yelling about how Lupin wouldn’t want them to be late, never mind Autumn’s protests.

Me and Jasper stood for a moment, then headed off to next lesson, as if nothing had even happened.