Marauders.

Draco

Juliet pushed me through the door of what, in our time, was Snape's classroom.
Now, it was the classroom of one Mr. Horace Slughorn, who was also the current head of Slytherin house.
I nodded curtly as I entered the room.
"Ah. New student for my house, I see? And a Hufflepuff, too."
He took out a quill and a scrap of paper. "Names?"
"Juliet Portman."
"And you?"
"Draco."
"Draco..?"
Juliet went to open her mouth. Oh dear God if she said Milkshake I was going to kill her.

"He's Draco Mil-"
"Mildragon."
"... Mildragon?" Slughorn asked, unsure.
"Erm... Yes."
"We're foreign!" Juliet beamed.
"Ah... Yes... I see that. Sit over there."
He pointed over to a long table with two spare seats at the end. The only other people on the table were three Slytherins. I followed Juliet, who took the seat on the end, leaving me to sit next to these random-and-possibly-dead-by-our-time people.

I took my seat, and turned to inspect the people sat next to me.
And nearly had a heart attack.
"So." Spat the boy, with long bleach blonde hair. "Where do you two from?"
Oh dear God.
It was my father.
"Erm... We're from..."
"Spain!" Juliet grinned.
"Right. Okay." A girl with a thin face learnt forward, narrowing her eyes and looking at us in suspicion.
Holy crap, mother?!

"Pureblood?" She asked.
"Of course."
"And the girl?"
"Pure." Juliet grinned.
"Good."
My father looked at me, an eyebrow raised. "I feel like I know you from somewhere... I just can't quite put my finger on it."
Juliet sat bolt upright, her mouth hanging open slightly. "Erm... Yeah, he just has one of those faces."
"Mhm."

A young man peered at us from his seat next to my mother. I felt like I recognised him somehow. "So, what's the deal with you two?"
"Zabini, don't be so rude."
Blaise's father, of course.
"Erm.. We're a couple."
Narcissa gave a sickly smile. "And both of you moved from Spain?"
"Yeah?" I sounded incredibly unsure.
But oh so lucky for me, Juliet had a whole story planned out.

"Well, our parents are in a deadly feud, you see?"
"Ooh, really?"
"Yes! So, we decided not to take part in the violence any more, after the death of my brother and uncle and pet dog, whilst Draco lost his mother and fa-"
She looked over to Narcissa and Lucius.
"-ther...” She was obviously starting to 'feel the weirdness of the whole situation'. “Well, anyway, we went to the forest near our houses, and carved our own broomsticks. The centaurs and unicorns helped us enchant them all ready for flying-"
"Oh, wow!"
"I know, right?"

Oh my God I can't believe my own mother is buying all of this crap. My father, on the other hand, looked incredibly unimpressed. However, that was a pretty normal thing for him.
"So, as I was saying, once we'd reached England, the unicorns here knew the Spanish ones-"
"Yes, once I heard they're all connected somehow!"
"Ya-huh! And so they gave us a ride to Hogwarts, where they'd made robes for us, and already enrolled us in the school!"
"Ooh! You're so lucky!"
"I know!"

This talk of utter bollocks continued all the way through the lesson, whilst I spoke with mine and Blaise's fathers.
"So, you have a broom?"
"Top of the arts."
"Very nice."
"Rad."
I stared at Blaise's dad.
Rad?
Oh, yeah, this is the 70's.
"Er... Yeah, totally... rad?"
"So, you want to practice later?"
"Erm, we had some plans, but-"
"Plans?"
"Yeah, Marauders and stuff."

"Oh my lord." Narcissa turned around, leaving Juliet to babble on with herself. "You can't be serious!"
"Hah, no, of course not!" I stammered, waving my hands about whilst the three looked at me in disgust. Juliet had stopped talking and was now paying attention to me. "We're just going to... Play some pranks on them."
"We are?" She asked, confused.
The three Slytherins turned round to face her.

"Ohhh! We are!" That's right. Pranks galore!" She laughed nervously.
"Ooh, then let us help!" Narcissa beamed.
"Erm, maybe, yeah..." I took hold of Juliet's hand as others started to clear up their desks.
"Erm, time for second lesson, I guess." Juliet waved goodbye as I dragged her out of the door.
"We'll see you at lunch, maybe!" Lucius called.
I nodded to them as I dragged Juliet around the corner.

"What. Were. You. Thinking?!" I cried, throwing my hands up into the air for dramatic effect.
"Well, we needed a story, and-"
"A story?! Not some stupid crazy one that involved us, oh, I don't know, RIDING DOLPHINS FROM FRANCE TO ENGLAND DOWN THE GODDAMN CHANNEL!"
Juliet huffed, folding her arms across her chest. "I liked that part."
"SO DID THE BLOODY DOLPHIN FAIRY GODMOTHER!"
"Well you made no effort!" She growled.
"No effort is better than the crap you were spewing!"
"Yeah, well-!"
"Ooh-er, trouble in paradise?"
We both stopped talking mid-argument, and spun round to face the notorious Sirius Black.

"What are you doing here?" I sneered.
"Skipping class. As per usual." He replied, leaning against a wall. "Shouldn't you two be going to...? I don't know, whatever you have now?"
"Yeah, well, we are." Juliet muttered, grabbing hold of my arm.
"Not so fast. What do you mean you needed a story?"
We froze in out tracks.

"Erm, creative writing?" Juliet struggled to think of an excuse.
"Yeah, right. Don't even try to lie to me. I'm the best liar I know. And probably the best you'll ever you know, too. Truth, please." He held out his hand as if waiting for a gift.
"Well, we need a story, for..."
"For creative writing class." I repeated what Juliet had said, then ran around the corner. "Juliet, come on, or we'll be late for creative writing!"
"Erm, gotta go." She saluted Sirius before running after me, leaving him stood where he was, stunned and confused.

Running around the corner, we ran to Herbology, where Jasper had wanted to go, praying we'd meet him and Autumn somewhere along the way.