Marauders.

Jasper

"This is ridiculous." Autumn growled, pushing open the heavy iron door to go outside.
"Autumn. Lighten up."
"DONT tell me to lighten up Jasper." She spat.
"I’m just saying."
"Well don’t."

"Wow, not all happy in Autumn and Jazz land then?" Draco swung round a corner and smirked at us. Juliet was close behind, grinning like an idiot.
"Awh jeez. Not you too." Autumn ran her fingers through her fringe and glared at them.
"Well anyway." Draco rolled his eyes and carried on talking, "Thanks to Juliet, apparently, we came from Spain by dolphin and special magical unicorns made us robes and helped us get to Hogwarts because there was an epic romantic fight between our families like Romeo and Juliet."

"Oh... We said we just transferred from Canada." I said unsure of what to make of Juliet’s story.
Juliet smacked her forehead, "So boring! Why didn’t I think of that?"
"Because you are an idiot." Autumn scowled.
I clapped my hands together, seeing an argument brewing, "SO. We going to Herbology then?"
"Yeah."
"Fine."
"Whatever."

We walked towards the greenhouses in silence. Autumn was muttering insults to everyone and Draco kept pushing Juliet away from him.
I hope Autumn gets over her bad mood soon because I was kind of getting worried now. She had been annoyed with me ever since we got here...
Oh well. I shook the thought from my mind. Autumn always has mood swings.

"Hey guys!" Lupin waved to us as we entered the greenhouse. Autumns face lit up which made me immediately hate him.
Prick.
"You’re just jealous." She said to me before hopping onto the stool next to him.
Next to Lupin were Peter, then James, then Sirius. Juliet scrambled around the table to sit next to him. Draco followed moodily. Autumn watched me as I made to go sit with Draco, but then yanked my shirt so I fell back next to her.

"You aren’t going anywhere."
"Sorry am I not allowed to go sit with my best friend?" I said. I don’t know where this anger was coming from. But when she flipped her hair and blocked me out by leaned on her arm to face Lupin, my fists clenched and I felt like punching something....someone...him.

Oh dear.
Professor Sprout entered the greenhouse.
I saw Juliet’s face drop. Professor Sprout was our Herbology teacher and head of Hufflepuff house.... looks like she was in this time as well.
Draco smirked as Juliet panicked.
"What if she remembers me?!"
"I told you so~" Autumn sang across the table.
"Shush."
The Marauders looked baffled but chose not to question our antics.

"Better late than never." Professor Sprout announced, peering at a few latecomers.
I recognised Lucius Malfoy straight away... followed by who I guessed was Narcissa and some other boy.
Draco sank in his seat and pretended there was an interesting piece of dirt on his table.
"Sorry! Sorry!" Another boy, Ravenclaw rushed in looking dishevelled.
Oh no.

Just so happened that I was the spitting image of my father. He was also good at being late.
So as Juliet, Draco and I squirmed in our seats, Autumn sat grinning like an idiot, obviously enjoying how awkward we all felt right now.
My father paused to do a double take on me.
"Colin. Chop chop." Professor Sprout ushered him to his seat.
"...Oh! Yeah. Sorry Professor!"

I was beginning to regret persuading Autumn to let Juliet keep turner now...